• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(national) Radiohead November 2012

Haha I was going to make a thread for this but it seems there are some other die hard fans on bl! Hurrah!

Laugh from what I've read they have dabbled in drugs, I read a couple of interviews with thom yorke where he said while recording kid a and amnesiac he took more magic mushrooms than anybody should and that it deeply influenced both albums. Apparently they also used to party pretty hard when they were young and seeing as they were in the uk during the golden age of ecstasy I'm guessing they probably indulged a fair bit. Even now you can find videos of them wasted YouTube.

Tonight is the night! Radiohead is the last of my favourite bands I still need to see and to be honest I was getting worried I would never see them seeing as they very rarely come to this part of the world. My girlfriend managed to score unbelievably awesome seats, front row and centre. My friends and I are massive fans and are having a pre show bbq and post show party so tonight is going to be a great night, I've been looking forward to it for so long. Apparently theyve been playing 24 songs per show which means it should go for about 3 hours and they should play a good range of their discography. Ok computer, kid a, amnesiac and hail to the thief are my favourites, amnesiac is probably my pick. In rainbows is awesome too, same with the bends.

Anyone looking to go who doesn't have tickets should go on eBay on the day and see if people selling tickets start to panic and drop the prices, it quite often happens and you can organise to meet them at the venue to pick them up. If that doesn't work then try turning up to the venue an hour before doors open with a big, colourful and interesting sign saying something like 'spare tickets needed!' and ask around, I've always managed to get tickets to gigs this way, sometimes for a fraction of the original price.

The set is a little over 2 hrs, don't worry, it's incredibly diverse and extremely satisfying.