Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(national) Radiohead November 2012

L2R

Bluelight Crew
"like" chugg entertainment on facebook for a chance at presale, but general sale hits thursday. (or just enter the code "CODEX")

103341a

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/Radiohead-tickets/artist/763468

presales gone

good luck thursday

i got 2 floor tickets to the sydney show on the 12th, but would rather seats. Up for a swap for decent seats.

Yup once again been in Perth is awesome..

I'll see them one day.

don't worry, with the venues chosen, most people even in those cities still missed out. :(

i fluked a couple of GA floor tickets on the presale, and now my wife wants to swap for seats. :(:(

So disappointed that I missed out :(

If anyone decides they want to part with 4 tickets for melbourne, please let me know!

hype should die down in the next ... several months. keep an eye on ebay.

last time chemical brothers played the entertainment centre, i took a stroll down about 20mins before showtime (i live up the road), and scored a last minute ticket for $20.

Yeah, will do.

Rocking up on the day would be ok, except my sister was planning to come down from syd with a mate so they won't come unless we definitely have tickets,

I'm with L2R. I live near the Ent Centre and go to uni next door also. I've picked up tix for a few different shows over the years.

Last year I picked up a couple of Def Leppard tix for $60 when I was heading home from the library. Not a fan but I know how that "...Pour some sugar on me" song goes.

On Radiohead though I culdn't believe they weren't playing at Acer (or whatever its called these days), not that I'm complaining though - Entertainment Centre has a good sound and vibe - well at least I think so.

you're the only one, mate. told this bloke at work ( a 60 year old rocker from way back ) and his reaction was "i wouldn't go see the christ at the entertainment centre" =D

where do you go to uni? not at the uts place on thomas street, right?

^ I have the same opinion about Rod Laver Arena, but I am tempted to see Radiohead.

wtfffffffffffffffffffff why the FUCK does perth miss out on so much stuff!Im leaving this pussy state :p

fucking amazing. one of the best shows i've seen.

i still havnt seen them and i was fairly late in getting into their music, hopefully see them live one day.
i was reading an old bluelight thread where everyone was arguing whether thom had done drugs before or not, specifically psychs...imo the band has definitely done drugs, and their music seems pretty psychedelically influenced to me...i also hear thom battles mental health issues...

staunch fans opinions?

everything in its right place - is my favourite song. kid a and ok computer are solid.