• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

National love service? (Cure for incels)

Trump was the perfect person to promote some imaginary "obligation" that women have towards men cause hes a known pussygrabber. (I know he didnt write it and propably just shouted some praises about himself)

I'm sure I'm gonna catch some shit for this but whatever.

If anything I think he's a better model of the power of money to women. Sure he's a huge creep and has allegations of sexual harassment, but regardless there will always be women around him and attracted to him because of his wealth and status. I don't really see him having many incel tendencies, he could get anything he wants whereas incles get nothing. Sure he may not act appropriately with said aforementioned females, but it's certainly more of an issue of his regular rich person entitlement than any kind of sexual frustration that an incel suffers from.

EDIT: I just reread the part where you said he could promote said behavior among normal people, that I agree with. I have no doubt there are men out there with big enough egos to see themselves as similar to him.

I'm sure I'm gonna catch some shit for this but whatever.

If anything I think he's a better model of the power of money to women. Sure he's a huge creep and has allegations of sexual harassment, but regardless there will always be women around him and attracted to him because of his wealth and status. I don't really see him having many incel tendencies, he could get anything he wants whereas incles get nothing. Sure he may not act appropriately with said aforementioned females, but it's certainly more of an issue of his regular rich person entitlement than any kind of sexual frustration that an incel suffers from.

EDIT: I just reread the part where you said he could promote said behavior among normal people, that I agree with. I have no doubt there are men out there with big enough egos to see themselves as similar to him.

The only part I might give you shit over is "If anything I think he's a better model of the power of money to women".

That's the part where it seems like you're missing the point (and probably being sexist).

If you have money, you can get a lot of people to do what you want. Male or female.

It's nothing to do with any pathetic incel justification that they can't get women because women are sluts and they don't have enough money to attract them.

Money is a powerful motivator for a lot of people. Additionally. If you have money, you have the resources to task other people with finding you a an attractive woman who's willing to sleep with you.

That doesn't mean every man would be happy to serve as your de facto pimp for the money right? Sweeping generalizations about women are the same.

What it shows is that money is enough for some women, just like it is for a lot of people of each sex, to do things they'd otherwise rather not. It certainly doesn't mean, as so many incels seem to tell themselves, that you can't find a good women if you don't have money.

The only part I might give you shit over is "If anything I think he's a better model of the power of money to women".

That's the part where it seems like you're missing the point (and probably being sexist).

If you have money, you can get a lot of people to do what you want. Male or female.

It's nothing to do with any pathetic incel justification that they can't get women because women are sluts and they don't have enough money to attract them.

Money is a powerful motivator for a lot of people. Additionally. If you have money, you have the resources to task other people with finding you a an attractive woman who's willing to sleep with you.

That doesn't mean every man would be happy to serve as your de facto pimp for the money right? Sweeping generalizations about women are the same.

What it shows is that money is enough for some women, just like it is for a lot of people of each sex, to do things they'd otherwise rather not. It certainly doesn't mean, as so many incels seem to tell themselves, that you can't find a good women if you don't have money.

Maybe I should've worded that more specifically.

I do not mean to imply that every woman in the world would gold dig one specific man. I'm just stating that 2 very different groups were being equated: rich old men and gold diggers, and run of the mill incels and women in general. One being a money-centric symbiotic relationship in which both participants generally know what they're in for, and the other frustrated men who hate women because they can't get them (probably even if they had money). I don't see a lot of similarities between them is my point.

Ah, okies. I wasn't sure what you were getting at in the previous post.

Men who are obsessed with power in any form, control over people, just behave like women are another commodity to have and all the other underlings will be so jealous etc.

It's a worry that these malignant people will stop at nothing to get what they want and others who should know better let them.

Doesn't matter though as women who they didn't have a chance with before still hate them no matter what they do .

Doesn't matter though as women who they didn't have a chance with before still hate them no matter what they do .

See that's the part I'm hung up on though. Money can change a lot of minds, independent of gender. Maybe that's a whole different conversation though.

See that's the part I'm hung up on though. Money can change a lot of minds, independent of gender. Maybe that's a whole different conversation though.

Well, there are going to be women who hook up with men for money and those men are only with women for their beauty. They're both using each other.

How else would an 80 year old, decrepit rockstar get a 20 year old?