• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

National Geographic - Drugs Inc Houston

HAHA hell yeah I was wanting an episode for the H. Little bit of everything here and of course drank is one of the favorites. Not even worth buying it though unless you have a script or know someone willing to mail you some. People put all kinds of shit in a bottle and try to sell it as lean.

Psychedelics are popular here too, research chemicals are fucking everywhere. Never lived anywhere else but I'd assume all major cities are like this, every drug and every drug user lives here.

How come everybody forgot about the sherm here?

It’s just as bad as any other sherm spot in the U.S. imho...

Quite good PCP we have here... :)

True...if I see a houston episode with no slabs or sherm you didn't do it right.

That’s gonna be annoying... Too many stereotypes.

I bet the are gonna find the one guy with no life and is almost comatose everyday after work... The heaviest you can be in the pool, and still swim.

If i see one unaccredited rapper throw up the “H", I will lose my mind... Like...”who the fuck is this guy?"

Yes there are...

There is the Southside (Real houston rap.) Then, there is the Northside. (The heavily commercialized garbage.)

Examples of good houston rap: Pre 2007 Screwed up Click

Examples of garbage houston rap: Any record from Swishahouse....

How come everybody forgot about the sherm here?

It’s just as bad as any other sherm spot in the U.S. imho...

Quite good PCP we have here... :)

I don't think they ever covered PCP in any episodes did they? I'd like to see one done.

It will be funny if the person overdoes it... Them it will be “delirious butt-nakedness” that we all have seen before.

I worked with them when they were here in Houston. I will be in one segment tomorrow evening. And no, im not telling which one, but I will be watching my television debut!

Awesome! I tried to message her but the inbox was full. Cant wait to see the episode :)

Wonder if they will cover PCP, i tried that stuff once in high school, and once was enough. Felt like my brain turned into rocks. Strangely, i had an amazing afterglow the next day.

Where are you located, Jay? Not trying to cop.. Just curious. I live in the Montrose area and have to take the Metro to the SW side to score, which can be up to 2 hours. Sucks when youre sick lol.

Ive noticed a decrease in psychedelics.. Or maybe i have just fallen out with that crowd. Crack and tweak are fucking everywhere though. Pills are my thing, and are pretty consistent consider which ones you prefer.

Looking forward to the show.

Last edited:
Oh nice. I lived in Montrose in the 90's. The 4th Ward was still full tilt ghetto then, and crack was friggin everywhere then, too. Montrose is an entirely different animal these days, and I grew up in SW!

The asst producer and director were nice people, and I made a little $$ for my time. It was an interesting experience..Honestly I hope they dont use the segment I'm in, I hate even having just my picture taken, much less being on video. Makes me cringe cause I always feel like I look retarded lol.

I didn't like the bias they were aiming at so I declined but can't wait to see ya nsauce :) tomorrow @ 8 central

I didn't like the bias they were aiming at so I declined but can't wait to see ya nsauce :) tomorrow @ 8 central
Would you mind giving details on the bias you perceived? I didn't feel that way at all, of course I had bills to pay and was unemployed at the time. . . . . .
Either way, I'll be watching with you!

It was not not long ago, 6 years ago, my buddy got two sealed bottles of lean for 600...o well i'm all about craft beer now. Nothing else.

I've lived in Houston my whole life. I always found syrup really hard to find and expensive. The X is all bunk. The tweak is fine and you can find it if you know where to look. It's more popular in the less urban areas. I've been hooked on H for 5 years and it is readily available for good prices. Fucking Houston is a black hole. Anyone who lives there can tell you that.