• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

National Geographic - Drugs Inc Houston

sarahl

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

I'm an assistant producer for the Nat Geo series 'Drugs Inc'. I'm currently prepping an episode in Houston Texas and looking to speak with users from the area. I'm currently looking at meth, prescription pills, crack and syrup, but it would be great to speak to anyone on Houston who can give some insight into the scene in the city. If you're interested message me on this site or follow me on Twitter - @sarahelizlamb - and I'll DM you.

Thanks!

Sarah

I've lived in Dallas,but I guess this doesn't count

Death Match ;)

And for anyone thinking of doing this; Never trust the media. They will edit and cut whatever the hell they want to portray whatever message they want.

And for anyone thinking of doing this; Never trust the media. They will edit and cut whatever the hell they want to portray whatever message they want.

Wear a balaclava and speak with a peg on your nose, she'll be right mate.

bump, BLers are as knowledgeable as they come would hate for them to get their info from drugs-forum. Here's a little quote from one of the guys on drugs-forum giving advice for constipation caused from methadone.

"I like to go out to the garage late at night and gently stick the nozzle of my garden hose up my asshole before cranking on the spicket full blast. This works wonders when you need to jar loose some stuck stool."

I also did a little research and it seems like this post is legit, they are on linkedin.com and there is also another thread for the Seattle area.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/663968-Drugs-Inc-Season-4-Seattle

I like most of the Drugs Inc specials, but i do have a bit of advice...dont give all of our secrets away lol fuck. Im not sure if this is how it works but the drug uses i know dont like to be filmed a) doing drugs or b) buying/selling drugs. I know most of the big timers put on masks or whatever, and im not even sure if the film of people buying/selling/using is actually captured specifically for this series or if it is just stock "drug scenes." It is quite the sensitive topic ffs.

Yes it is good to get a dialogue going about drug prohibition and whatnot, but what those that dont use drugs dont understand, is that for many of us the illegal drug scene is in more ways than one a way of life, and even a livelihood, so please proceed with respect and caution. And yet, thank you for your effort in getting unbiased drug information to the people.

tumblr_la29nh6Z191qabyw0o1_500.jpg

Shit houston's drug scene is great. the "xtc" is fairly bunk these days, but if you got a test kit you'll be ok. plenty of rx pills to go around.

Last edited:
hey sarah,

love the show... i havent missed an episode yet. cool to see drugs, inc is showing an interest in my city! im no top dog, but would be interested in participating somehow. i have knowledge with prescription opiods.

excited about the episode, i really enjoyed the one you guys did on the I-10 freeway between here and LA. i think the most interesting part of the show is the drugs are shown from both sides of the spectrum and arent automatically demonized.

again, looking forward to it!

I tried to PM you my contact info but your box is full. Anyway, send me a PM if you want to speak to me about what we spoke about earlier.

They could probably do half the show about cod and prometh syrup and show ppl pourin it up and gettin their lean on. That bit about the garden hose had me cracking up lol. I guess sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Look into the huge hydroponics pot growing and the different kinds of heroin there. You got the mexicans a huge asian population and other latino's all slanging coke and heroin, plus cartel presence is huge. But doing a show about lean and hydros and shit people are just gonna be passed out slurring everything. Also look into the huge pill running scene across the border. I lived there for a minute in college but not anymore so i can only help through email.

I grew up here.
This place is, and always has been awash in good drugs.
We've got a LOT of meth, we had a good number of pill mills, but Im sure someone's caught on to those. Really, if you can dream it, you can be it.
No, I won't do your show. Sorry. But if you want to shoot me a message I might be able to point you in the right direction.

yea everyone in TX knows most of the crooked Drs are in houston,

xanax and hydrocodone are the most common pills but there is a decent amount of good opioid medications

syrup is big down there n obviously bread its of style of music RIP DJ Screw & PIMP C http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSOhjVIobiU

and obviously since its Tex: meth, coke n heroin are all fairly big in the area too

never actually been to houston but ive known lots of people who were from houston through out my college years

oh yea n also houston is a fairly artsy city, not many people know this, decent psychadelic scene down there. remember that kid cookin up LSD in the UH dorms a few years back?

if they do do a Drugs Inc houston i hope they cough up some money n talk to Bun B or something like that, who knows maybe he would be willing to talk bout his city for free but i think they might have to offer some cash

^ The TX pharmaceutical board really cracked down on over the years though, unfortunately. You can still get dope just gotta jump through more hoops even with the right docs. Syrup is hard to get after the great pimp (C) passed but even then with all the promethazine they mix and the way the docs are switching from lorcet norco (half the tylenol) I'd rather crush 120 pills, mix with 8 floz of water, stir, put in the fridge next to the cooling vent on maximum cold settings and run it through a filter... cotton, coffee, micron works best. Then u got almost 1200 mg hydrocodone concentrated to 8 oz water. U can get it more concentrated too just by evaporating it in the fridge. Mix with some sprite and you got some potent ass drank haha. Grape soda if u want purple, or orange. Or anything really.

Last edited:
^^grape or orange soda eh?

apparently racism isnt tolerated in DiTM (see colorado thread)

no racism I'm just sayin they got purp and orange it's the same thing just different coloring in the generic manufacturer. like yellow Watson 853 and white Mallinkroft M367. do a CWE extract on that and you got homemade drank no promethazine :). It's not the promethazine that get's you leanin on that lean brotha :)