• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nasal Spray you can fill yourself

wirkdy

Bluelighter
Hi are there nasal spray bottles you can fill yourself like with heroin or coke or whatever? I found someone who sells them but isn't willing to give more details so screw them!

Yea I have just bought bottles of nasal sprays in the pharmacy and then empty them out and make your own solution. Only problem is some are screw tops and some aren’t, so you might need to try a few different brands/medicines until you find the right one.

-GC

Just checked Amazon and they all over the place and cheap af.
Be safe
J

Hi are there nasal spray bottles you can fill yourself like with heroin or coke or whatever? I found someone who sells them but isn't willing to give more details so screw them!
Yes you can fill the nasal spray bottles but make sure the cap must locked properly.

Yep! I use Walgreens Nasal Spray with Aloe. The nasal tip and line pop right out. I thought I was on to something!

You want an Amber Glass 1 oz nasal sprayer from Amazon. I used these to convert crack cocaine to cocaine citrate and taper off. They are life savers and allow you to calculate a much more accurate dose (assuming you can do the math correctly).