• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Nasal Spray and Heroin?

TheOriginalChair

Bluelighter
Can i throw my tan #3 heroin (that's the tan one right? water soluble i knw #4 china white if i think)

SOOOOO.... I've look in a lot of places here in BL and haven't got a straight answer!!! ive used the god damn search engine lol im frustrated
cause i received a FIRE....BUT FIRE god damn H and i want to enjoy the most of since im going to take a LONG BRAKE MY FRIENDS..
So can i through in the H in the saline solution about half a g to .7 in small bottle of 1/2FL 15oz nasalspray, i know for a fact it wont clog up,
thanks in advance you Bluelighters, I've been on this site reading since i was like 15-16 years old now im 27, donated on my other account on my other email
since i respect and love this community so much, its always been helpful, Like i said thanks in advance and MUCH LOVE- CHAIR OUT

--Sit and always Blast off Responsibly, Responsible Chair- ROCK Gang, Substance D Researcher, FentoNympho, BlowChaser. CandyFlipper and DolphinCommunicater. ;p

If it’s #3 no, it would need an acid. But if it’s #4 yes.

#4 can be all sorts of colors, it’s an outdated terminology used when Asians made all the heroin.

If you live in the EU it’s likely #3 (freebase heroin) or US it’s fentanyl or fentanyl laced #4, Aus has very pure #4, Canada has a mix of all of the above.

-GC

If it’s #3 no, it would need an acid. But if it’s #4 yes.

#4 can be all sorts of colors, it’s an outdated terminology used when Asians made all the heroin.

If you live in the EU it’s likely #3 (freebase heroin) or US it’s fentanyl or fentanyl laced #4, Aus has very pure #4, Canada has a mix of all of the above.

-GC
U.S. heavily laced with fent prbably