• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nasal CLonazolam

hoxyz

Bluelighter
Does the nasal dosae and duration differ from oral? I usually dose my benzodiazepine nasal through a spray containing a mix of 50/50 water and PG. Works wonders with Etizolam and Flualprazolam but i've yet to try Clonazolam nasal. Not sure what dosage per spray I should go for. With oral i'd dose about 100ug/drop I think but i'm not sure if potency/comeup nasally differs.

Does the nasal dosae and duration differ from oral? I usually dose my benzodiazepine nasal through a spray containing a mix of 50/50 water and PG. Works wonders with Etizolam and Flualprazolam but i've yet to try Clonazolam nasal. Not sure what dosage per spray I should go for. With oral i'd dose about 100ug/drop I think but i'm not sure if potency/comeup nasally differs.
My understanding is that benzodiazepines tend to have to the highest bioavailability via sublingual administration...even more than vaping or shooting it.
I could be wrong but I've read many people report that sublingual is the preferred roa for this class of drugs.

My understanding is that benzodiazepines tend to have to the highest bioavailability via sublingual administration...even more than vaping or shooting it.
I could be wrong but I've read many people report that sublingual is the preferred roa for this class of drugs.
I've tried sublingual Diazepam and Midazolam but did not really notice a difference. But saying that I think then the potency of nasal Clonazolam wont differ that much.

Na you don't want to do clonazolam nasally. Take it orally. Its very potent start slow if you've never used it.
It's my favorite benzo. I always got the liquid version of it.

Because Clonazolam is an extremely potent benzodiazepine you always must have first: a mg-scale - some vendors are so "nice" and there are 1,3 or 1.4 gm Clonazolam in their baggies so be careful!
I always use PG (Propylenglycol (Pharmacy or Amazon)as a solubent: 1l for 1 gram. (the bottle is filled with 1 l PG) So in the end I have a solution with 1mg/1ml, right? You have to wait until it is a homogenous solution ,so nothing inside than PG and the Clonazolam.

I always put RC-Benzos in an already warm brown-glass-bottle (and already filled with PG) and then you have to shake like hell ,but with clonazolam it's no problem. You can also use Vodka if you want - tried it last time - it dissolved completely in 30 Minutes in this Vodka-Bottle. Perhaps there is another warm-water-bath necessary, then the Clonazolam needs it. I personally think the shaking is the most important thing.

JJ

Last edited:
Given the high potency of clonazolam and it's high bioavailability by oral or sublingual routes, why would someone want to utilize it nasally. No judgement, just curious about this...

Because Clonazolam is an extremely potent benzodiazepine you always must have first: a mg-scale - some vendors are so "nice" and there are 1,3 or 1.4 gm Clonazolam in their baggies so be careful!
I always use PG (Propylenglycol (Pharmacy or Amazon)as a solubent: 1l for 1 gram. (the bottle is filled with 1 l PG) So in the end I have a solution with 1mg/1ml, right? You have to wait until it is a homogenous solution ,so nothing inside than PG and the Clonazolam.

I always put RC-Benzos in an already warm brown-glass-bottle (and already filled with PG) and then you have to shake like hell ,but with clonazolam it's no problem. You can also use Vodka if you want - tried it last time - it dissolved completely in 30 Minutes in this Vodka-Bottle. Perhaps there is another warm-water-bath necessary, then the Clonazolam needs it. I personally think the shaking is the most important thing.

JJ
Have you read my post? I've made solutions with PG. I know how it works, just wondering if nasally the dose differs.
Given the high potency of clonazolam and it's high bioavailability by oral or sublingual routes, why would someone want to utilize it nasally. No judgement, just curious about this...
I don't care about potency/bioavailabillity. Nasal spray makes it easier to dose IMO. Shake and spray instead of having to draw up your dose with a dropper/syringe.