NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
NASADDS song 'o' the day:

cake - frank sinatra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZZlQAOLXjA&feature=related

NSFW:
We know of an ancient radiation
That haunts dismembered constellations
A faintly glimmering radio station
While Frank Sinatra sings "Stormy Weather"
The flies and spiders get along together
Cobwebs fall on an old skipping record
Beyond the suns that guard this roof
Beyond your flowers of flaming truths
Beyond your latest ad campaigns
An old man sits collecting stamps
In a room all filled with Chinese lamps
He saves what others throw away
He says that he'll be rich someday
While Frank Sinatra sings "Stormy Weather"
The flies and spiders get along together
Cobwebs fall on an old skipping record

Asphid=Assphace. IIRC he dumped the old name because everyone was calling him assphace anyhow also, wusgut fuckers?

Sweet! Where you riding to?

We left on Friday and rode out to the Berkshires in MA. We spent the weekend with my motorcycle friends. I got nominated to be a ride captain on Friday night for Saturday so that was pretty cool. I wish the weekend didn't have to end lol

What's good with everyone?

Just made a trip into the city and back to the burbs (watching mom's house for a few days) to score in less than an hour, which is amazingly fast considering they're about to close the Highways off and on- starting soon - for all the NATO bigwig douchebaggy motorcades.

Made it a point to quit the lurking, so... Figured I'd drop by, say hi. You know, be social. John Bender style.
Gwen

damn it used to take me 1:45mins to 2:15mins to go and cop,

im in dfw but copping in an hour sounds mighty convenient

just got my mercke marquis and simons reagents, im quite eager to test this molly i got over a week ago

but now i gotta wait til i go back home after work

today everyone in chicago freaking out so bad about NATO there's no traffic. businesses told everyone to stay home, etc. so i called my people early and was like - hey can i swing by really quick because otherwise it won't be until like 10 tonight and she had what i wanted and boom! done!

and I'm off today too! so bonus getting the stuff earlier than later!

when i'm home in the city (not watching mom's house), i can cop in 7 minutes.

damn it used to take me 1:45mins to 2:15mins to go and cop,

im in dfw but copping in an hour sounds mighty convenient

just got my mercke marquis and simons reagents, im quite eager to test this molly i got over a week ago

but now i gotta wait til i go back home after work

right now it takes me 20 minutes each way to cop. like a 40 min round trip....

anywho i am starting methadone treatment tomorrow.

sup bitches?

Good shit man. Hadn't heard from ya in a while and I'm glad that it was because you were working. I think it's awesome that you're going on MMT also man.

Good shit man. Hadn't heard from ya in a while and I'm glad that it was because you were working. I think it's awesome that you're going on MMT also man.

word my brother

@recky: i am pretty nicely twisted mayne. gettin my draaaaank on homey.

watup bl

What's up trm....glad to see you're back around and OK.

Wus gut social

Last edited:
whats hood memphis.

i just started methadone maintenance this morning. i am on a dose of 40mgs. has me feeling well-- sort of. not stabilized yet, still have that urge in the back of my mind to go score, but at the same time i really dont want to.

plus now im on MMT (which costs $55/week) i can save my money. wooo. the wheels are turnin in my mind. mayne i am gona make some serious $$$$, now i can actually save it. i've always been a hustler, so i have that $ making mentality. difference now is, ima save all my money. give me 10 years and i'll be a millionaire. mos def

I'm diggin the new mobile version..it simplifies everything and since I broke my phone I'm using an old phone til i get a new one and the old one is like 4years old and uses edge..the site now loads like it 3g when it used to take a minute or so to load tje fullsite

ok so i did the test 2 nights ago

mecke and simons reagent tested and confirmed mdma

so fucking stoked!!!!

gonna be rawling

Status
Not open for further replies.