NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hwhere I live the town over has a rule that all house lots have to be 1acre or more..so that means people have huge houses and huge lawns and at one point "lawn jobs" where real popular..lawn job meaning you would drive on their lawn and do donuts and just really fuck it up..well that was popular until they hit an ex gf house who had security cameras and they ended up getting busting and arrested and had to. Pay a couple grand to re-sod a few houses..and the cops tried pinning like
10houses on them but they couldn't..theyy just got them for the 3houses they did that night.

And yall are talkin about running from cops..I tooive by woods and ill tell you be the time we were seniors the cops new all our tricks and would be waiting for is to come put the other end..like all they needed was one cop to show up and people wp take off running and there would be 5squads waiting for us on the other end.our police department actually bought atvs so they could hit the trails and come after us..cause we wernt big with house parties cause people don't want 100kids in their million doller house..so we would have Forrest parties with bon fires and kegs and the last night we ever had a big one the cops sjowed up in force on their atvs and alot of people got fucked..turns out some teaches found out about it and got nhe cops involved.

Speaking of pranks, my friends turned one of those old school Beatles that a classmate had sideways in the parking lot just to fuck with him. My friend was parked next to it, so he moved his car to they could do it. Well UP gave him a ticket and when he went in for it they said they knew he didn't park sideways and that someone called it in saying people went out and turned it. They told him to turn over the kids names or pay the ticket, and the kid was a prick so he gave them the names. My friend got the call and went in and they warned him not to do it again. Anyway, he got a call a few days later and it was UP telling him it happened again to a different Beatle, and they told him not to do it again, but my friend had been in class all day and had nothing to do with it so my professor vouched for him. I guess some random kids did the same thing to another old Beatle, but luckily they believed my friend and had my professors word so he didn't have any problems.

My professor thought it was hilarous that my 2 friends did it, but the building behind it was the building with all the artsy kids who apparently couldn't take a joke, so one of them had called it in. It only takes 2 people to rotate those cars, which I was kinda surprised about. 3 of them had gone out to do it, but one was just the look-out after they realized they didn't need him to help move it.

Hwhere I live the town over has a rule that all house lots have to be 1acre or more..so that means people have huge houses and huge lawns and at one point "lawn jobs" where real popular..lawn job meaning you would drive on their lawn and do donuts and just really fuck it up..well that was popular until they hit an ex gf house who had security cameras and they ended up getting busting and arrested and had to. Pay a couple grand to re-sod a few houses..and the cops tried pinning like
10houses on them but they couldn't..theyy just got them for the 3houses they did that night.

And yall are talkin about running from cops..I tooive by woods and ill tell you be the time we were seniors the cops new all our tricks and would be waiting for is to come put the other end..like all they needed was one cop to show up and people wp take off running and there would be 5squads waiting for us on the other end.our police department actually bought atvs so they could hit the trails and come after us..cause we wernt big with house parties cause people don't want 100kids in their million doller house..so we would have Forrest parties with bon fires and kegs and the last night we ever had a big one the cops sjowed up in force on their atvs and alot of people got fucked..turns out some teaches found out about it and got nhe cops involved.

Well most of us don't live in mansions or ritzy places and dont get paid for popping out of pussies

Which means

No room in the P.D. Budget for buying atvs to chase high school kids.

I'm super pissed if the Chicago P.D. threw money on quads to combat high school shanannigans.

"GOD DAMN HIGH SCHOOL KIDS, call lieutinant drebin and cop that ridiculous free cash we can obtain to buy sick fucking quads to chase those snooping fucking kids.....what? That guy over there SELLING DOPE AND HOLDING A GUN? Don't worry about him we got sick quad action to partake in. Wait until those high school kids get a load of us. Put the request in for segways...that'll show em."

I wish the Memphis PD would invest in four wheelers. I would totally make fun of them 100x harder.

I would be embarrassed to get the call to break up a party.

When cops would bust in a party blink 182 "dammit" played in my head every time.

+1 if you call that reference.

^ Without looking it up I'm thinkng Cant Hardly Wait.

I've seen that movie probably 50 times or so.

^ classic movie..."damn she gonna think i got premature evacuation" lol

thers a song called "3 to 10" by a local band called LBC and its about a party the cops break up but thats what pops in my head

"itss 3 to 10, the pigs are here
give me 10secinds to slam my beer
no wounded soldiers, kill em all
the pigs found me in the bathroom stall
called me addict, a fuckin alcoholic
now i got bread and water
chillin in a room with padded walls...

suzys friends droppin hints, what am i supposed to do?
all the rooms are taken and the bitches got a curfew
barley 18 and bro shes a freak
i guess she needs a piece of this 4/20 geek

all the rooms are taken and
well theres always always the backseat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2DnaEKtDtc

classic chicago shit..this was the most popular band in my highschool, the cd that would play on repeat at parties with it being one big sing along the entire night, then you go to their concert and 500-1000 people would be there and 50 of them would be my friends..great times

Last edited:
I'm super pissed if the Chicago P.D. threw money on quads to combat high school shanannigans.

"GOD DAMN HIGH SCHOOL KIDS, call lieutinant drebin and cop that ridiculous free cash we can obtain to buy sick fucking quads to chase those snooping fucking kids.....what? That guy over there SELLING DOPE AND HOLDING A GUN? Don't worry about him we got sick quad action to partake in. Wait until those high school kids get a load of us. Put the request in for segways...that'll show em."

this isnt the chicago police we are talking about, i live in a SW burb about 5miles outside the city limits..this is suburban police, with too much time and too much money..we get new cop cars it seems every 3years, we already have the new durangos as UCs..we call them predators cause they are just blacked out and you cant see the lights or anythign and then the lights go on and its got like 100 of them and really light you up

and with the atvs you got to understand we have alot of forrest preserves by me and it helps them cause they cant always use their horses..and its just easier to crusie around the preserves andf parks on an atv then a horse or on foot..but they neger got them until we started throwing parties in the woods every weekend..they dfont know the woods like we do and it took them a long time to find our main spot

ill be 24,

I too will be 24 in July

Well most of us don't live in mansions or ritzy places and dont get paid for popping out of pussies

Which means

No room in the P.D. Budget for buying atvs to chase high school kids.

Town I grew up in had 2 cops at the time. When there was a big party they'd call in the staties, then there was about 6 max. No quads or tanks or machine guns just over a high school party.

For a while there was 1 or 2 DEP officers that had dirtbikes to chase kids away from riding quads and dirtbikes and trucks on the power lines, but that's about it. That onlu even lasted a year or two before they gave up
I wish the Memphis PD would invest in four wheelers. I would totally make fun of them 100x harder.

I would be embarrassed to get the call to break up a party.

When cops would bust in a party blink 182 "dammit" played in my head every time.

+1 if you call that reference.

^ Without looking it up I'm thinkng Cant Hardly Wait.

I've seen that movie probably 50 times or so.

Yep, right off the bat. I've seen that movie a bunch of times.

Thanks everyone!! Sorry I'm late in saying so :)

This week has been mighty busy. I've been on vacation since yesterday and tomorrow I'm leaving for an all weekend long motorcycle trip. Gonna be fucking fantastic!

I know this dude who when he was like 16 or 17 was tagging this building and a cop saw him and started chasing him. The building he was tagging and where he got caught was a whole mile away from each other. The cop who chased him was training for a marathon the next month. Talk about shitty luck

Thanks everyone!! Sorry I'm late in saying so :)

This week has been mighty busy. I've been on vacation since yesterday and tomorrow I'm leaving for an all weekend long motorcycle trip. Gonna be fucking fantastic!

Sweet! Where you riding to?

we call them predators cause they are just blacked out and you cant see the lights or anythign and then the lights go on and its got like 100 of them and really light you up

I hate that shit. We have shit like that around here too (not my town specifically but a few in the area). Ours are usually Fords here so it's a little easier to spot but I have seen some dodges and chevys too. One time I had one riding my ass and I just saw some murdered out truck on my ass so I flipped him off and floored it for a couple seconds. He got right back up my ass again after I slowed down, I didn't realize he was scanning my plates I thought it was just some homeboy fucking with me so I floored it again and e-braked it through an intersection and that fucker lit up like a Christmas tree. There really are like 100 lights, they're coming out of the grille, the top and bottom of the windshield, under the front bumper etc, gets you by surprise. When the guy asked me what I was doing I was honest, I told him that it's late at night and one of the only vehicles on the road is this bigass tinted out truck on my ass, that shit's frightening so I tried to get some distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.