NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up social. Anyone else have a weekend like mine? That girl ended up staying the night and left at like 5 am. She is in her way over as we speak. Things are going well in my world.

How is everyone else doing?

Last edited:
Well? I assume you got it in but you could've just cuddled. I want an invite to the wedding btw. I've never had Memphis bbq.

Happy birthday Ohline. I presume that you're still recovering. Godspeed.

Yes I got it in. She just left my place but we just chilled we are doing something tomorrow night.

I dont know about any weddings JB. you're talking to a guy who is notorious for fucking up a "relationship" in a matter of weeks, I wouldn't marry this girl anyway. I admit I have feelings for her but I honestly don't think it will go too far. Atleast she is sane and fun.

Edit: and JB if you are serious about Memphis BBQ I will get you a link to the rendezvous (the place I took that chick) home page and they seriously overnight their ribs and they are just as good. We used to mail them to friends of our in Phoenix for Christmas gifts.

Last edited:
Memphy you could make all the plans to get married, invite all your bluelight riends and we would "'accidentally" let her see the pictures of of the despicable acts that are done to the strippers. Then wedding is cancelled and all is good.

I think we would have to have Ohline there to pick and show us how to degrade strippers properly. ( that is a compliment ohline)

what do you want a donkey show or a girl who can shoot ping pong balls out her cooter?

I went out with thisgirl i have known for awhile today. Realy down to earth, very attractive, smokes weed and eats bars. We hung out for a few hours and talked a lot about us dating. Her only concern is me sloping back into dope. I told her I would stop everything to be with her. She said we would give it a shot! ;) we are meeting up in a few hours to get some drinks and she asked me "do you mind if I stay at your pace, my room mate is driving nuts" so I'm pretty sure I'm getting it in tonight. I told her I had had a crush on her for awhile and she said she had a crush on my but she has been with a huge dougebag for awhile. So when she dropped me off I snuck a kiss in....you know just a peck, she took it to the next level and made sure out tongues became acquainted as well.

I am excited social and I will surely let you know how turns out

i had what i thought was going to be a sexual encounter with a girl about a year and a half ago, eventually i gave up dope for her, i havent looked back man, its been great, no need to plan too far ahead into the future right away but go with the flow and if there is a connection then it'll just happen

i am happy to hear you're happy, carpe diem or carpe la pinocha whatever the term would be for sieze the girl bro

hey i texted you the other day as per your request with absolutely no reply, what gives?

im telling you way just go up to her and say quieres coher? yo quiero chupo tu culo y como tu pinocha and her corazon will be set on fuego

fyi social i am trying to get better as spanish, workin in a kitchen has its perks. im not good but i could get away with what i know in mexico or the mexican communities around here

happy memorial day everyone

are any social regulars veterans? i doubt it cuz we're lazy slackers but if there are i say to you

THANK YOU!!

hope yall have a good day

Happy birthday Ohline. I presume that you're still recovering. Godspeed.

haha thank you, sir. my body is still thoroughly pissed off at me after this weekend. though in all honesty, all that tells me is that i was doinitrite.

I think we would have to have Ohline there to pick and show us how to degrade strippers properly. ( that is a compliment ohline)

i am so down.

and ping pong balls.. really? the fuck is this, amateur hour?

It's soft ball size and up. Extra points for gourd like foods.

Just a reminder kids, we quickly (ok maybe not quickly) approach 1k. Try and take a moment from being a pillar of the community to come up with a title.

OD Social v. I bet online gives great prostate exams

I don't know, I got nothing

what a weekend. :|

What's up fuckers? I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Ohline- glad you had fun at the fire. Yes living in the sticks is pretty great sometimes

Memph- Glad to hear. Good luck, I hope everything goes well with that

JB- I am for sure a pillar of the community but the catch is I'm the one with all of the broken concrete that's just waiting to collapse and take it down :\

i came in here, posted, and promptly forgot i did. of course this is the first i've been home since then too...

was gut?

Wus reely gut wichu guys atm?

Been a while assphace.

Y'all should come back to OD, I promise I wont ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.