NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not afraid of the recoil. What's the reasoning for suggesting a smaller weapon? Aside from recoil.

holy shit it's a pff

i hope you've been well, lady! you have certainly been missed.

3/28/12

Rapper "The Game" has filed for bankruptcy, sources are reporting. The financial woes apparently stem from burned, jacked, and ripped off junkies around the globe charging fees to his bank account, without his knowledge.

-associated press

I'm not afraid of the recoil. What's the reasoning for suggesting a smaller weapon? Aside from recoil.

I live in the south and I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen girls shoot pistols. 9/10 they girl flinches really bad when they go to shoot a target with a a higher caliber gun, no matter their stature. Flinching even a slightest bit will throw off your aim significantly and can/will make you miss the target. Often times, heavier weapons are just that, they don't fit well into a girl's small hand. Not to mention the fact that the majority of the time, girls are better shots with lower caliber guns like a 9mm and under. Sure, you can shoot someone with a .357 and they will not be getting up anytime soon. Long story short, it's scary as fuck to pull a gun out on someone and more than likely you are going to be nervous and possibly shaking, wouldn't you rather shoot a smaller caliber gun and be accurate with it?

Also, .22 ammo is ridiculously cheap compared to higher caliber rounds. I can shoot my .22 all day long where it takes 10 minutes for someone to shoot a higher caliber bullet and spend much more money. Wouldn't you rather be a crack shot with a smaller caliber than barely able to hit a target with a higher caliber?

Smaller caliber guns are often pretty cheap and high quality compared to a higher caliber gun, You can buy a damn good for less than $300 dollars in a .22 caliber, where a higher caliber gun can cost twice or triple that amount.

Anyways, I could go on for days about what gun you should buy, if you want feel free to send me a PM or talk to me on AIM about it I know way too much about guns.

With a .357 you can also shoot .38. Around these parts all the women I know that shoot are damn good. Even with a .44 magnum.

Umarex/IWI Uzi .22: Pistol
uzi_pistol_2245800_ls_angle-tfb1.jpg

Ruger 10/22: Rifle
000037.JPG

My Favorite .22 Caliber guns

i also wouldnt mind having a full set of the xm8

NSFW:
xm8_by_swordsdragon-d3ezocu.jpg

excuse me if my choices in guns suck btw, my knowledge of guns conmes from very limited exposure to fpses. most of the ones i used to play had either their own guns or just "carbine' "smg" etc... played very few (or paid little attention to) games with realistic guns. fucking love guns, dont know shit about them

Haii skillz!! *huge plurry hugs* I love your guts too and missed you tons! Get on aim sometime so we can catch the fuck up, girl! <3

Yo JB, just wanted to say hello to my social friends. Due to the assinine shit that took place back in september I had to vamoose for awhile (or else I could have added homicide to my resume). How are you man?

I hear ya. I'm cool. Glad to see ya posting

That Rugger .22 is pretty badass, I actually forgot about it until you posted that picture. I was seriously considering buying one this past December.

This is what I use to go hunting, whether it be deer, bobcats, or coyotes. Nothing special, but I have never had any issues with it and nothing ever tries to run after getting hit. It's a Remington 700 ADL with a camo stock and matte finish.

NSFW:
d992b75353cee4d0bf253b66f09a5594.jpg

Hey reckless!! Congrats on the promotion!!

I'm doing good. I'm in the process of moving back into my house. After a year and a half of living with my parents we are all ready for this lol It feels good to be a (true) home owner again lol

Holy shit it's PFF

Whats up home girl?

Btw my gun of choice:
NSFW:
Picture004-1.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Only problem is it clears out the extended mag so quickly it's hard to pace bullets unless it's set to single shot. Also, the muffler doesn't work for shit.

is this your's chainer? nice little peice you got there....looks gangster as fuck.

and i notice the serial numbers are filed off.....seems legit..

Hey wiggi what Caliber is that 700?

Mine is a 30-06, but they made a .270 as well.

I am pretty sure that Remington still makes one similar, but it is in Mossy Oak and also available in .308.

Have you ever seen guns completely coated with a camo finish? I think it's a few hundred dollars and takes a little while for the company to properly add the camo coat. You get to pick whatever camo that you want, and even your scope, bolt, and barrel is coated in camo. It is also scratch proof and really looks badass IMO.

With a .357 you can also shoot .38. Around these parts all the women I know that shoot are damn good. Even with a .44 magnum.

Haha, you obviously grew up in a place very different that I did. I'm the only one of my friends from the east coast that has even held a gun. I'm not too bad with .22's, and .357 magnum is the largest caliber gun I can shoot BARELY competently, and I mean that in the loosest sense of the word. Tried to shoot .44 on a Desert Eagle, and that was an unmitigated disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.