NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ If someone broke into my house, they would be dead. I sleep next to a loaded pistol.

^ What kind of pistol do you sleep next to?

I just have a Walther P22.

NSFW:
DisplayPic.aspx

^ I just shot a 1911 a few weeks ago, that really is a badass gun. Makes my P22 look like a BB gun.

Not to mention that if you shot someone with it, they wouldn't be getting up anytime soon, if at all.

1911 is the greatest handgun ever made. That walther is a nice piece wiggi. My coworker has one. It shots well especially for the money. Here its hard to get a license to carry depending on where you live. Its up to the cheif of police and they don't give em to anyone where I'm at. Next time I move I'll definitely be checking on that because some towns/cities will give a concealed carry just for applying.

^ Yea, I plan on getting my concealed permit this summer. It's not hard to get here.

I am going to shoot the fuck out of it this summer. It has been a long time since I shot it. I have almost 500 rounds sitting here waiting to go downrange.

I'm so jealous of you guys. I want handguns now. That said my 870 would leave a mark if need be.

^ If I had to pick, I would definitely pick a shotgun with buckshot over any pistol. Hell, l I would pick a nice tactical shotgun over a M4 for home defense.

I'd probably get a berretta 92fs for the cheap ammo and eventually save up for a nice 1911. What kind of 1911 do you have welderman?

Edit, ya wiggi no doubt but other than shooting clays shotties are no fun at the range.

Here you can't even shot an intruder unless you give them the chance to escape and they have to be a real lethal threat our you're screwed. Seriously Florida, wtf!

^ If someone broke into my house, they would be dead. I sleep next to a loaded pistol.

from what i understand, most if not all states have a law that says if someone is breaking into your house, you have full rights to do anything in your power to make him stop... including shooting his ass dead. if you're outside your home, you have to either try to escape yourself or give the other guy a chance to flee before going ham on that sumbitch.

except in florida, where apparently bening black in a gated community is enough for you to get shot.
I'd probably get a berretta 92fs for the cheap ammo and eventually save up for a nice 1911. What kind of 1911 do you have welderman?

Edit, ya wiggi no doubt but other than shooting clays shotties are no fun at the range.

92fs is my favorite handgun that isnt a revolver

It is an old original colt, almost 100 years old. JB noting scares an intruder like the sound of a shotgun being pumped. When I used a shotgun for defense I would load it so I had to rack the pump just for the intimidation of that sound.

Funny story. My roomate decided to come through his window one night so as not to wake me. When he heard the action of my scatter gun he quickly announced his precense. He was trying not to wake me.

from what i understand, most if not all states have a law that says if someone is breaking into your house, you have full rights to do anything in your power to make him stop... including shooting his ass dead. if you're outside your home, you have to either try to escape yourself or give the other guy a chance to flee before going ham on that sumbitch.

Here, you just have to say that you thought the person had a gun and so you shot first and asked questions later. I know of a lot of times that it's happened around here and no questions have ever been asked...

You can get a bayonet lug for that and afix an M-16 bayonet to it.

I don't know about you guys but all his gun talk is giving me a chubby.

After 12 rounds & 1 more in the Chamber All I would need is a broom to sweep up the mess, no need for a bayonet

Nothing says Respect my Authority like the sound coming from a Pump Action Shotgun getting chambered ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.