NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 so far. I usually have to work and I can't be detoxing there so its either now or I'd have to take another vacation at another time. I hope I am relatively through this by next Monday because being physically dependent sucks especially when your source for everything is so far away.

How are you this fine forth of July?

3 so far. I usually have to work and I can't be detoxing there so its either now or I'd have to take another vacation at another time. I hope I am relatively through this by next Monday because being physically dependent sucks especially when your source for everything is so far away.

How are you this fine forth of July?

you're getting there, man. at least through the initial WDs. i'm glad to see you really want to get clean. detoxing while having suboxone on-hand is a definite test of willpower that i could not have possibly done.

i'm good. just had some burgers and fries and am now sitting back with a beer. random storming kinda nixed any plans for fireworks and whatnot. i might try and find a good movie or something, dunno.

hang in there, JB

NSFW:
Hang%20in%20There.jpg

the best thing for me when i was withdrawing was a nice, hot bath.

Thankyou dear. Truth be told I actually feel even better now than I did this morning. I need to find some fucking weed though and am seriously thinking about hitting up the little brother. I think it's time I remap my drug network again because as I look through my phone the only dealers that are in there have long since graduated past weed. Ugh I really don't need a kid drug dealer again.

Thankyou dear. Truth be told I actually feel even better now than I did this morning. I need to find some fucking weed though and am seriously thinking about hitting up the little brother. I think it's time I remap my drug network again because as I look through my phone the only dealers that are in there have long since graduated past weed. Ugh I really don't need a kid drug dealer again.

you're welcome :)

good, man, glad to hear it. haha i can relate about the weed issue. i don't smoke anymore but when i did i had to deal with the most unreliable little shits imaginable. until i made friends with the illegals, that is. but even still, i could get it all the time it was just shitty.

i'm not sure where you live but you should maybe find yourself some immigrants. :p

Well I live in MA and the immigrants as it were are typically Asian, Cape Verdean, Brazilian and Haitian. None of which are really known for there drug smuggling. I know in alot of the US there are certain immigrant populations that can sometimes be known to be dealers but, they are scarce here. Even though Cambridge is an actual "sanctuary" city (or at least it was). In the city it is actually said to be illegal t ask someone for an ID (as cops often do) unless they actually commit a crime. This of course would allow a safe haven for illegals and oddly enough houses both Harvard and MIT.

Well I live in MA and the immigrants as it were are typically Asian, Cape Verdean, Brazilian and Haitian. None of which are really known for there drug smuggling. I know in alot of the US there are certain immigrant populations that can sometimes be known to be dealers but, they are scarce here. Even though Cambridge is an actual "sanctuary" city (or at least it was). In the city it is actually said to be illegal t ask someone for an ID (as cops often do) unless they actually commit a crime. This of course would allow a safe haven for illegals and oddly enough houses both Harvard and MIT.

aw man, if i was still on good terms with my ex i could totally help you out (except no, i couldn't, as that would be sourcing ;)) he grew up in rehoboth but knew a lot of kids around that area.

can't you have like.. an ounce or less in mass and not get in trouble? i'd just be asking around if that were the case lol. however cambridge is pretty close to boston and the cops there are notorious cock-suckers so that could hinder things.

Well I don't live in Cambridge. Just saying you'd think we'd have a bigger immigrant population. But yes the cops around here are notorious cocksuckers. Oh ya and under an ounce is a ticketable offense and not an actual crime.

These kids got pulled over in a cab not too long ago and the cop smelled weed so he searched the trunk. There was 13 pounds in there but, the judge tossed it out because there's no way one can determine if there's over an ounce just on smell. Shit like that is why the cops are such douches. MA is typically on the leading edge of reform from gay marriage to decrim. I'm just surprised there's no mmj yet. In fact I can barely believe it as we tend to either lead or directly follow CA in shit like that.

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

There's not a single one of you fucks around eh?

Last edited:
Well I don't live in Cambridge. Just saying you'd think we'd have a bigger immigrant population. But yes the cops around here are notorious cocksuckers. Oh ya and under an ounce is a ticketable offense and not an actual crime.

These kids got pulled over in a cab not too long ago and the cop smelled weed so he searched the trunk. There was 13 pounds in there but, the judge tossed it out because there's no way one can determine if there's over an ounce just on smell. Shit like that is why the cops are such douches. MA is typically on the leading edge of reform from gay marriage to decrim. I'm just surprised there's no mmj yet. In fact I can barely believe it as we tend to either lead or directly follow CA in shit like that.

it'll happen, my friend. and way before it does for any other state (i believe).

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

There's not a single one of you fucks around eh?

are you lonely, JB? :(

hope you're still feeling okay

A bit but, to be honest I caved as someone brought me a bunch of OC 20s. They were a killer deal and he thought he was doing me a favor. Oh well such is life. Thank you for your support dear. Unfortunately the monkey won this battle but, the war shall be mine. I still have time before I have to return to work.

I haven't seen 20s in like 10 years. That was alot of fucking powder so I ate more than half of it.

A bit but, to be honest I caved as someone brought me a bunch of OC 20s. They were a killer deal and he thought he was doing me a favor. Oh well such is life. Thank you for your support dear. Unfortunately the monkey won this battle but, the war shall be mine. I still have time before I have to return to work.

I haven't seen 20s in like 10 years. That was alot of fucking powder so I ate more than half of it.

20's eh? who the fuck gets those anymore?

and you're welcome. i'd love to see you shake that shit completely but understand if you don't. such a powerful temptress.

as long as you're feeling good.. ;)

Ya I know nobody gets 20s anymore. They were EX though meaning that they came from Mexico. There was a steady supply of EX 40s but, those are scarce now will all the roxies around. The 20s were outta fucking nowhere.
'
Just watched Prince of Persia which sucked IMO. I watched Season of the Witch the other day with Nick Cage and that also sucked. Seen anything good lately?

Ya I know nobody gets 20s anymore. They were EX though meaning that they came from Mexico. There was a steady supply of EX 40s but, those are scarce now will all the roxies around. The 20s were outta fucking nowhere.
'
Just watched Prince of Persia which sucked IMO. I watched Season of the Witch the other day with Nick Cage and that also sucked. Seen anything good lately?

not particularly. as far as newer movies are concerned, anyway. "brides maids" was cute. still totally a chick-flick but it had some seriously hilarious scenes. i still want to see "bad teacher" as i've heard some great things from reliable sources. but there doesn't seem to be any streams for it.

but for last year.. i have a few. "buried" with ryan reynolds i thought was awesome. "i love you phillip morris" also great. "catfish" the documentary, was fascinating to me. "let me in" was good. "the town" is currently one of my all-time favorites. "kick-ass" and "scott pilgram vs. the world" both thoroughly entertaining. "127 hours" is seriously powerful. and "exit through the gift shop" is another amazing documentary.

...some stuff to consider :p

oh, and the documentary "how to die in oregon".

some amazing and compelling shit.

Awesome. Thanks for the list. I've seen the Town and I agree it's a fucking A+ bank heist movie.

Awesome. Thanks for the list. I've seen the Town and I agree it's a fucking A+ bank heist movie.

fuck yes.

that's the only movie ever i was actually upset didn't receive the accolades i felt it deserved.

also, you're welcome :p

Status
Not open for further replies.