NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fucking mad. I'm on a fucking rush from it being cleared...

Fucking calls for celebrations.

Wus gut wichu HoL?

not much, chillin, fillin out online apps.

yesterday was my 1st day in 9 years that i didnt touch any substance3s what so ever, no weed, no alcohol, no benzos, no dope, no nothing.

im kinda excited about it, but at the same time its also kind meh

i really like that kid for some reason.

he's a pretty funny motherfucker

not unlike yourself

Either I have an epic cross tolerance from benzo usage or it really just is a shitty drug.

my guess is a little of both

^^ Yes I agree it's probably a little bit of both...

Thats pretty epic... First time in 9 years...

I've been "sober" since april 17, however the doctors leave me with plenty of prescription drugs which give a bit of a buzz I guess.

<3 <3

I'm hanging in there, do what I gotta do to take care of me right now :)

Vacation start tomorrow and I got some things to look forward to, beach on Friday with my baby sister and some of our girl friends. Will I be drinking margaritas on the beach, slathered in baby oil, in my sexy new bathing suit? Fuck yeah!!

I also got invited to have dinner with a friend on Saturday night so that will be fun.

I'm trying to keep my head above water.

Jb, I'll be at Hampton on Friday....you probably have to work but it would be awesome if you could make an appearance :)

tread lightly and your head will be more than above water. heats break but they do heal. you may bend but you won't break. proud of you.
love you,girl.<3<3<3<3<3<3

......................................skillz=D<3=D

Love that guy.

So I got an E-cig at the gas station for like 10 bucks just to try it. I must admit it's really not half bad. Gonna put it through it's paces tomorrow at work.

I borrowed Warrior's Way from the interwebs. If you liked Ninja Assassin then you'll like this. Ninjas and cowboys. Mindless entertainment as it should be. Unlike Sucker Punch which tried too hard to be cerebral.

i invested $150 in a starter kit and and extra pack of 5 refills. 2 chargers,2 e-cigs. i researched and researched and chose one of the top ten that fit my needs. best decision I have made in a while. most ppl find the cheap versions don't satisfy them very long. It sounds like a lot of cash but after your initial investment a 5 pack of refills is only 13 dollars. that equals something like a carton and a half. i chose cigarti and i love it. my lungs are clear,i can smell and taste,my room and clothes don't stink and i am saving a ton of cash. if interested do a google search for top 10 e-cig brands-you will find they are consistent.you have to give it a week or so to get used to but it really is an amazing invention. i highly recommend a high quality brand. find one that is best for you.

Ya ecigs aren't bad at all. Def worth a go. I only got it cause it was 10 bucks and it seemed cool. I use it at work but, to be perfectly honest I smoke like a chimney so there's never any time for me to get cravings.

So I had a "psychotic episode" with included "delusional behaviour". Anyone else been administered Zuclopenthixol?

Fucking weird shit. It's a thioxanthene typical antipsychotic and the thing damn floored me. Not enjoyable. Not enjoyable at all.

Hey fuckers.

Trippy I'd imagine that getting administered pretty much anything against your will would be unpleasant.

Amen to that JB.

Being held down and given an injection of a fucking anti-psychotic was drug rape. Quite appropriate that the needle went in my ass ha.

You got a real laugh out of me with that one and seeing that I'm in day 3 of my self administered wd that's saying something

Glad I can entertain. :)

WD's suck. I've recently gone through Heroin, Benzo and Bupe withdrawals.

Well i'm still withdrawling from something, body feels fucked. Though that could be the injection haha.

What would you prefer heroin or bupe wd? As I don't have alot of time I spent last week binging on oxy in the hope that my acute wd would be short lived but, last night I went through a good amount of my benzodiazepines just to get some sleep. I'm hoping at least to be turning the corner by day 5 and my emergency suboxone is starting to look pretty good right now.

What would you prefer heroin or bupe wd? As I don't have alot of time I spent last week binging on oxy in the hope that my acute wd would be short lived but, last night I went through a good amount of my benzodiazepines just to get some sleep. I'm hoping at least to be turning the corner by day 5 and my emergency suboxone is starting to look pretty good right now.

heroin.

hands down.

Ya that seems to be the general consensus with people I know irl too. As wd goes I've def had worse as I'm not curled up in the fetal position rocking uncontrolably I just hope it ends before I have to go back to work or all would have been for naught.

Bupe is much worse, I went from 16mg to nothing and was fucked for days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.