NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
It came highly recommended and my boy already had it on redbox and told me to take it.

Thank you for the boobs Ohline! I still whole-heartedly endorse your nagnificent taste in women ;) Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone

just got my Cacti and mushroom truffles n the mail

been orderin from this place for a few ears now but this is the 1st time i even realized the sold philosopher stones, once i bought i started psychin mself out cuz the are psilocybe tampanensis and i didnt think about it till after i ordered em, "isnt everthing in the psilocbe genus illegal?" n i have been buggin out

took 3+ weeks to get here from A-dam but they finall got here, im stoked!!

There's some kind of loophole or something HoL. I'm not a hundred percent on that but years ago my friends and I used to order spore syringes pretty regularly with no problems.

yea i knew spores were legal (in most states)

but i was just buggin out cuz these arent mushrooms or spores they're truffles

n i knew they were legal to buy in a-dam but as stupid as it sounds, i hadnt considered there legality here until after i ordered em

i think the company knows they arent legal here either cuz everything i buy from them comes labeled ie: my Oz of cacus came labelled 28 grams trichocereus bridgessi NOT FOR CONSUMPTION but the truffles just came in an unlabeled vacume sealed pouch for freshness, i beleive if they'da said psilocybe tampanensis on them i doubt ida gotten em

but im stoked bout these truffles,

i was born in Tampa, Fl

and this species of truffles is named tampanensis cuz the original specimen was found in Tampa

woot woot

I've never had any except cubensis I think. I don't even know what they were to be honest. All I know is that I've eaten well more than my fair share of mushrooms of the magical variety.

I feel like I used to have a ton of freckles but, now I don't? I don't even know for sure. Maybe my vision is just shit now?

I feel like I used to have a ton of freckles but, now I don't? I don't even know for sure. Maybe my vision is just shit now?

in most cases they can fade over time.

mine have a lot but are still very noticeable. :(

So whatdya do for yer birthday mang? Drugs? Women? Men? Barnyard animals?

Lots of alcohol but unfortunately no drugs. I got many whiskeys as gifts and a girl I know that's a nurse hooked me up with an IV line for my birthday lol I mentioned it one time like 2 years ago that I thought it would be neat and Bam I have one now. I also had a cake that looked like tits. I didn't get laid that night but I did have a chick sleeping in my bed to grope. All of the barnyard animals escaped pretty early in the night so no fun there.

PS- Guess who finally fixed their computer? (for the most part)

<------- This guy.

speaking of special guest appearances whatever happened to bingey? Is he still banned or have I just not noticed him in a while or has he gone on a sabbatical?

Not to diminish your appearance jc!

in news that's substantial.. i bet rapists can get their straw in a capri sun on the first try.

forget your shit.

<------------- special guest appearance

I know you all missed me.

speaking of special guest appearances whatever happened to bingey? Is he still banned or have I just not noticed him in a while or has he gone on a sabbatical?

Not to diminish your appearance jc!

in news that's substantial.. i bet rapists can get their straw in a capri sun on the first try.

forget your shit.

ITT: one big circle-jerk. No wonder your social goes on for months. Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.