NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to know I'm not the only person who has stabbed their step dad with a fork. Happy post thanksgiving to all you fellow heathens . For everyone else, fudge right off. I mean that with as much love as possible.

NASADD song of the day:

jay-z and kanye west - niggas in paris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfM_wS7qYfY

NSFW:

[Jay-Z:]
So I ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me
But first niggas gotta find me
What’s 50 grand to a muhfucka like me
Can you please remind me?
Ball so hard, this shit crazy
Y’all don’t know that don’t shit phase me
The Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like this shit gravy
Ball so hard, this shit weird
We ain’t even s’pose to be here,
Ball so hard, since we here
It’s only right that we be fair
Psycho, I’m liable to go Michael
Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6
Ball so hard, got a broke clock, Rolleys that don’t tick tock
Audemars that’s losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks
Ball so hard, I’m shocked too, I’m supposed to be locked up too
If you escaped what I’ve escaped
You’d be in Paris getting fucked up too
Ball so hard, let’s get faded, Le Meurice for like 6 days
Gold bottles, scold models, spillin’ Ace on my sick J’s
Bitch behave, just might let you meet Ye,
Chi towns D. Rose, I’m movin’ the Nets to BK

[Hook]
Ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me
That shit kray [x3]
[x2]

[Kanye West]
She said Ye can we get married at the mall?
I said look you need to crawl ‘fore you ball
Come and meet me in the bathroom stall
And show me why you deserve to have it all
That shit kray, ain’t it Jay?
What she order, fish filet
Your whip so cold, this old thing
Act like you’ll never be around muhfuckas like this again
Bougie girl, grab her hand
Fuck that bitch she don’t wanna dance
Excuse my French but I’m in France (I’m just sayin’)
Prince William’s ain’t do it right if you ask me
Cause I was him I would have married Kate & Ashley
What’s Gucci my nigga?
What’s Louie my killa?
What’s drugs my deala?
What’s that jacket, Margiela?
Doctors say I’m the illest
Cause I’m suffering from realness
Got my niggas in Paris
And they going gorillas, huh!

[Jay-Z]

[Kanye West]
You are now watching the throne
Don’t let me get in my zone [x3]
These other niggas is lyin’
Actin’ like the summer ain’t mine

[Jay-Z]
I got that hot bitch in my home

[Kanye West]
You know how many hot bitches I own
Don’t let me get in my zone [x4]
The stars is in the building
They hands is to the ceiling
I know I’m bout to kill it
How you know, I got that feeling
You are now watching the throne
Don’t let me into my zone [x2]

[Jay-Z & Kanye West]
I’m definitely in my zone

that shit kray

WTT is one of the best rap albums this year, def best colab. J.Cole takes second IMO

Good pick. What's new ohline?

not a whole lot, man. just got back from visiting my gramps at the hospital.

and i haven't really listened to the whole album (which i intend to do today) because i honestly wasn't feeling them when they dropped "who gon stop me". i thought they ruined flux pavillion's "i can't stop", which is my all time favorite dub song. but i've heard good things and really dig "niggas in paris" so i'm going to give it a shot.

i need some new music anyway

Made in America and Otis is great. I also like lift off and track number 4.... Racks on racks on racksssss

Hope your grandparent is doing well. I visited my grandfather yesterday in the hospital, heart issues and blood flow... Meh

Glad to know I'm not the only person who has stabbed their step dad with a fork. Happy post thanksgiving to all you fellow heathens . For everyone else, fudge right off. I mean that with as much love as possible.

Meh i was eating spaghetti and it was what was in my hand when he pushed my mom oh and FUCK LSU god i hate the fucking tigers bunch of fucking retards (im a razorback fan)

Last edited by a moderator:
not a whole lot, man. just got back from visiting my gramps at the hospital.

and i haven't really listened to the whole album (which i intend to do today) because i honestly wasn't feeling them when they dropped "who gon stop me". i thought they ruined flux pavillion's "i can't stop", which is my all time favorite dub song. but i've heard good things and really dig "niggas in paris" so i'm going to give it a shot.

i need some new music anyway

I hope your spirit is doing better, and I know you don't like to hear but I did say a prayer for you the other night. Take it however but you are a hip chick and I hate to see you in bad spirits.

In other news I left work early today and went to the chain restaurant down the street for some food and ended up talkIng to this girl for a pretty long time. She is really cool, she is 21 and going to school to be a nurse AND she also went to a catholic school. Turned out to be a good time.

And guess who got her number and is hanging out with her tomorrow night?!?!?

<=========this guy.

Feylsgutmayne.jpg

Made in America and Otis is great. I also like lift off and track number 4.... Racks on racks on racksssss

i'm diggin' "otis" and "no church in the wild" for whatever reason.

Hope your grandparent is doing well. I visited my grandfather yesterday in the hospital, heart issues and blood flow... Meh

i get the "meh" sentiment. i appreciate it.. and he's actually looking pretty good these days. it's nice seeing him looking healthier but also shitty knowing that our family isn't capable of keeping him that way.

I hope your spirit is doing better, and I know you don't like to hear but I did say a prayer for you the other night. Take it however but you are a hip chick and I hate to see you in bad spirits.

In other news I left work early today and went to the chain restaurant down the street for some food and ended up talkIng to this girl for a pretty long time. She is really cool, she is 21 and going to school to be a nurse AND she also went to a catholic school. Turned out to be a good time.

<=========this guy.

Feylsgutmayne.jpg

memphy, doll, i have no qualms with someone praying for me. if that's what they believe then i hold it at it's highest honor. you're a good dude with a great heart and i'm thankful you would try to lend me some of it. :)

also, i hope you get that pussy. it's what jesus would have wanted <3

Hey my n's of the social just spreadn alil post turkey day coolness. Got popped off on a killer shot of dope.does pff still harads memphis in here

im finally coming down off that bottle of kpins...

Why did my doc think it would be an okay idea to fill my bottle the day before thanksgiving? I do not remember how I got home with all this money and food.

Oh well, brewing coffee, popping 2mg klonopin and a 2mg XR xannie... then writing a term paper.

everyone here kickin' copious ass today?

<=========this guy.

Feylsgutmayne.jpg

Woohoo, Memphis, sounds awesome...glad to hear someone is having better luck on the meeting cool people scene than I am...been meeting em, but that's when the problems begin...

BTW, Ohline and Chainer, I also am diggin Watch the Throne...and I really like the J.Cole singles I've heard, so ya think the whole album is worth getting? If y'all like rap, wondering if you ever listen to Talib Kweli? He's my fave rapper of all time, I looove "The Beautiful Struggle" and "I Try"...excellent. Any other good rap/hip-hop albums anyone wants to recommend?

Talib is one of the most underrated rappers of all time, along with of course Mos Def and Lupe Fiasco.

I think J.Coles mixtapes (Cole World) are some of the best tracks since Big and Tu. That's not just smoke either. Friday Night Lights was OK compared to his pervious shit.

Seriously, download his earlier work - every track is perfect. I'll set you on a roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln4WHtvs4qk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2jWkwCHgaU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXhcEmqriC8 <------------------ fucking fantastic.

Hey my n's of the social just spreadn alil post turkey day coolness. Got popped off on a killer shot of dope.does pff still harads memphis in here

Lol, what's up dude? You need to text me more man, stay in touch.

To my knowledge PFF was relieved of her admin status/duties and in turn left Bluelight altogether I know she hasn't posted in here in months.

I'm sitting here trying to work up the nerve to call this chick...

@blue_valentine I hear you. Its not like I'm in for sure as she hardly knows anything about me outside of what was said while we were in the restaurant...which was the better part of 2 hours. With my luck we will go out tonight and an hour into it I will say something completely stupid and she will get up and walk out. We will see though, anything could happen. I have to get passed step one first, which is to get the balls to call her...

We shall see what happens. I will surely inform the social on how the night goes..

Memphis--hope ya called her! Anytime I actually give a guy my number, it means I WANT him to call me, know what I mean? So if she gave you her number after talkin to you for awhile, she's hoping you call for sure! Yes, anything could happen...anything AWESOME, that is! (Let's be optimistic here huh? My love life is so fucked up that I have to be optimistic for others!)

Chainer, Wow, thanks! You def. set me up right there, totally thrilled to hear some new music (and someone who appreciates Talib as well!) Anytime you have some good rap, I love recommendations...fuck me, I loved the first J. Cole song...good set!

You know who else I really like is Fabolous, the one track called "Breathe" off the album "Real Tallk" is fucking fantastic in my opinion. Some of his stuff I like less, but that track is really great. You should check it out if you haven't heard it already. I would post a link but I have no idea how to do that!

Last edited:
Wasgut Shake?

Memph, good luck man. IMO the hard part is already over. You already talked her up and got the number. It should be smooth sailing from here on out.

Glad to see that we got some more regular posters in here. I like how this thread has been going lately.

You know who else I really like is Fabolous, the one track called "Breathe" off the album "Real Tallk" is fucking fantastic in my opinion. Some of his stuff I like less, but that track is really great. You should check it out if you haven't heard it already. I would post a link but I have no idea how to do that!

This song? To post a link just copy the address you want and then come here and hit the button that looks like a world and paste it in there. To add the link to a word like I just did, just highlight the word you want to be the link and then hit the world button. Hope that helped.

Last edited:
Yes, JB, that's the song! Thanks for teaching me some new skills, I'll have to put em to use later on. Appreciate it :)

Yeah, like JB said, PFF has been gone for months. Speaking of people who have been gone a long time, what's up mayne? Was starting to wonder if you would come back...

So in in other news, OD social just came back but that place is fucking lame now. The nostalgia of it is cool, but it's all about NASADD these days.

Good to have you back. You gonna stick around a while?

@blue_valentine

WTT has some hits and some misses. either way it's worth at least checking out on youtube.

talib's good too. i haven't gotten to really hear any of his newer shit as "black star" with mos def (who goes by "yasiin" now) but i'll check it out eventually. oh, and an oldie but a goodie is common feat. kanye - the food. i'll never get tired of that jam.

oh and mos def played brother sam on dexter. and he did a damn fine job of it which is awesome.

Yes iam bak 4sho recently purchased a samsung galaxy2 meanin I got a way to get in bl on the faily now. Things I have learnd since I went to rehab and thats the 12steps are fuckin stupid and we cam talk bout pff amd not get an infract. Oh and I am rather enjoyin blowin my arm of wit a fat shot of dope. I went to a rehab for 3months and came back wit bout 14 connections fir dope. Landed a job remodelin houses and getn paid good loot. No amount of na meetins or sponsors will keepya clean they made us do 90meetns in 90days but I skipped them evert night. Had I not have been court ordered to rehab I wouldve never went. Anywho its freat to be bak on BL wit all yall awesum ppl.

Memph Ima get at ya ina bit

Status
Not open for further replies.