NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup fuckers? Been gone hunting didn't shoot anything but beer cans. Oh well there is always next year.

fuck hunting..i bet you watched the nascar race too this pastweekend

Dude, hunting doesn't make you a redneck. I like to go shooting and hunting and I don't watch nascar or wear flannel... shooting guns is fucking fun

i didnt call you a redneck bro..i just said fuck hunting

i dont like the fact that people hunt for sport, just to kill..what if there was something that hunted us? i mean dears are just chillin in the forrest eating some food rasing a family and here we are sittin in a tree waiting for it to kill it..

now if say we are having a pig roast and you want me to kill the pig so we can butcher it up and serve it tonite, then im all down for that..but the whole hunting thing is bullshit man, we are some real toughguys goin after animals that are no where near intelligent enough to avoid the situation, and they cant defend themselves..you hunters need to hunt other hunters, not that would be a gangster ass sport id watch

Hunting is an affective way of population control; which is used to stabilize an ecosystem...

I eat what I kill chinky, venison is very good and better for you than beef. And I wish I could hunt other hunters that would totally rule.

I don't drink natty ice.......often.

oh man i would sport the shit out of a flannel hoodie

yea its like a flannel shirt not jacket with a hood on it

i get nothing but compliments bout it

i got two of em, one brown one green

had em for years now, wont get rid of em cuz i havent seen em since, but when i did get em i think it was a kohls

i dont like the fact that people hunt for sport, just to kill..what if there was something that hunted us? i mean dears are just chillin in the forrest eating some food rasing a family and here we are sittin in a tree waiting for it to kill it..

now if say we are having a pig roast and you want me to kill the pig so we can butcher it up and serve it tonite, then im all down for that..but the whole hunting thing is bullshit man, we are some real toughguys goin after animals that are no where near intelligent enough to avoid the situation, and they cant defend themselves..you hunters need to hunt other hunters, not that would be a gangster ass sport id watch

Lol technically you didn't call me anything you were talkin to welderman and I just chimed in...

There are plenty of things that hunt humans:

Drug dealers that got ripped off
COPS
Serial killers
Psycho ex-girlfriends
Bears and wolves (assuming you were lost in the woods in the middle of nowhere)

what you got against flannel?

*pops the collar to his flannel hoodie he is currently wearing and raises middle finger*

And my bedsheets are actually flannel. When I was in High school I used to rock a flannel overshirt as a jacket, I just don't anymore because i got sick of being classified a redneck everywhere I went in my muddy truck wearing flannel. Shit's nice, i just don't like the image of it

Also, how does one pop the collar on a hoodie?

Also, how does one pop the collar on a hoodie?

well, i didnt actually pop the collar i just used it as a figure of speech

but my flannel hoodie does have a collar if thats what you mean, its kinda hard to describe it except its just like any normal flannel long sleeve 'over-shirt' but it has a hood on it, so it still has a collar

but no i dont pop my collar in reaction to what people say on the internet, for that matter i dont pop my collar in reaction to what people say IRL or pop my collar at all actually

IMO only dueches pop thier collar

kinda reminds me of that old ice-t movie, surviving the game.

'A homeless man is hired as a survival guide for a group of wealthy businessmen on a hunting trip in the mountains, unaware that they are killers who hunt humans for sport, and that he is their new prey.'

kinda reminds me of that old ice-t movie, surviving the game.

'A homeless man is hired as a survival guide for a group of wealthy businessmen on a hunting trip in the mountains, unaware that they are killers who hunt humans for sport, and that he is their new prey.'
That was a good movie them guys were terrible hunters.

I love shooting guns. If you never have and you get the opportunity I highly suggest you go. I feel like we've been down this road before but, venison is the shit.

On a last note regarding this page flannel is not necessarily "redneck" and flannel sheets are fucking sweet. IMO there are no sheets that are more comfortable than flannel sheets.

Happy Thanksgiving fuckers! Be safe tonight guys.

well, i didnt actually pop the collar i just used it as a figure of speech

but my flannel hoodie does have a collar if thats what you mean, its kinda hard to describe it except its just like any normal flannel long sleeve 'over-shirt' but it has a hood on it, so it still has a collar

but no i dont pop my collar in reaction to what people say on the internet, for that matter i dont pop my collar in reaction to what people say IRL or pop my collar at all actually

IMO only douches pop thier collar

x2 on the bold part

and yeah that's sort of what I was asking just how it had a collar and a hood. I can imagine it now tho, good enough explanation.

Hunting is an affective way of population control; which is used to stabilize an ecosystem...

^this.

there are over 20 million deer in the US alone. those deer cause an estimated $1.1 billion in damages annually. they've become a nuisance and hunting them is generally encouraged. also, i don't know of anyone who hunts that does not either consume the meat or dress it and sell it. it's either food on the table or money in the pocket.

but be it that you live in chicago, i would hazard a guess that you don't know what it's like almost hitting one going 60 miles and hour and doing extensive damage to your vehicle and maybe even killing yourself.

get the sand out of your vagina. it's necessity and sport.

Yes I think I'm done with OD Social.

that was quick. sometimes you've just got to let go.. :(

i've been feeling better lately(if you couldn't tell by the rant). i'm actually pretty excited about cooking my ass off tomorrow. we're having it instead of turkey.

stay safe and stay full tomorrow yous guys.
HAPPY TURKEY DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.