NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we're gonna need a new OCDNASAADSSASD social post off the day award if that's the case. Honestly though I think what we're really lacking is titties. Back in the day we always seemed to have some titties from our lovely lady lighters every few pages.

i feel like i got hit by a goddamn truck after this weekend.

doinitrite.jpeg

and i think you may be on to something, JB. if there ever was a morale booster it'd probably have to be titties.

Yes Memphy We will do something tomorrow I believe. If the weathers nice we can pick up some Ds and go fishing if you would like. I'll be in touch.

I like how JB was talking about how this thread needs titties and ohline just appears all of a sudden for the first time in a few days. Get on boosting that morale!
And sounds like you had a rather productive weekend too...

ah i'll contribute (kind of)

NSFW:
Troll_face.png

And sounds like you had a rather productive weekend too...

vegas, dude. i'm fairly certain i died and was resurrected on no less than four separate occasions. woulda been right up your alley.

NSFW:
36707l.jpg

Last edited:
i wish there were words. all i can say is i'm so very glad i didn't puss out about going.

me too man. im glad you went....even more happy that you had a good time. i will hit you up later on AIM

Ya man it's all over three local news. Victims families really let her have it too, from what I hear.

when does whitey's trial begin? do you know? its gonna be hard as shit to find a jury for that one

That's a good point. I imagine that his trial won't be for a while. The lawyers usually drag that shit out but, ya man it's not like they could find anyone around here that didn't already have an idea what he's done.

wake up boring ass social.

ohline you need to come in here and tell us your wild las vegas stories....

homie i already talked to you about LV. why don't YOU tell a goddamn story or something.

gawd i'm not here to entertain you.

Status
Not open for further replies.