NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSADASDASDASDASD Social Song O The Day

Outkast-Spottieottiedopalicious

NSFW:

Dickie shorts & Lincoln's clean
leanin' checking out the scene
Gangsta boys Bigga's lit ridin' out talkin' shit
Nigga where you wanna go?
You know the club don't close 'til four
let's party 'til we can't no more
Watch out here come the folks

As the plot thickens it gives me the dickens
Reminiscent of Charles a li'l disco-tech
nestled in the ghettoes of Niggaville, USA
via Atlanta, Georgia a li'l spot where
young men & young women go to experience
they first li'l taste of the nightlife
Me? Well I've never been there, well perhaps once
But I was so engulfed in the Old "E"
I never made it to the door you speak of hard core
while the DJ sweatin' out all the problems
and the troubles of the day
While this fine bow-legged girl fine as all outdoors
lulls lukewarm lullabies in your left ear
competing with "Set it Off," in the right
But it all blends perfectly let the liquor tell it
"Hey hey look baby they playin' our song"
And the crowd goes wild as if
Holyfield has just won the fight
But in actuality it's only about 3 A.M.
and three niggas just don' got hauled
off in the ambulance [sliced up]
two niggas don' start bustin' [wham wham]
and one nigga don' took his shirt off talkin' 'bout
"Now who else wanna fuck with Hollywood Court?"
It's just my interpretation of the situation

When I first met my Spottieottiedopaliscious Angel
I can remember that damn thing like yesterday
The way she moved reminded me of a Brown Stallion
horse with skates on smooth like a hot comb
on nappy ass hair
I walked up on her & was almost paralyzed
her neck was smelling sweeter
than a plate of yams with extra syrup
eyes beaming like four karats apiece just blindin' a nigga
felt like I chiefed a whole O of that Presidential
My heart was beating so damn fast
never knowing this moment would bring another
life into this world
Funny how shit come together sometimes [ya dig]
One moment you frequent the booty clubs &
the next four years you & somebody's daughter
raisin' y'all own young'n now that's a beautiful thang
that's if you're on top of your game
and man enough to handle real life situations [that is]
Can't gamble feeding baby on that dope money
might not always be sufficient but the
United Parcel Service & the people at the Post Office
didn't call you back because you had cloudy piss
So now you back in the trap just that, trapped
Go on and marinate on that for a minute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXmqauitBkM

i can decifer spanish if its writtin down and thats cause i barely passrd spanish 2..speaking or listening to someone speak it i got no chance..

I can barely speak any Spanish even though i had six years of it and even at one point could use it enough to get by in Mexico.

i took 7 years of spanish including AP my senior year and i can't speak it either.

damn 6 and 7 years and neither of you can speak it? can you atleast understand it? and why did you guys choose to take them then?

like in my highschool you only needed 2years of a foreign language to graduate and could take them anytime in the 4years. most people choose to do them early so your senior year you cvould take a bunch of blowoff classes(which was dumb but the best really) and in my district spanish 3 was conversational, i belive and im pretty sure no english was spoken at all in class. and i could have taken spanish in jr high and got a highschool credit but i didnt care about that then. so i did it in highschool and it was horrible

but i wish i would have learned it when i had the chance

i didn't really have a choice at first because we had to take it three times a week in 6, 7, 8th grade. I was actually decent at it at that point and got put into Spanish II my freshman year. Then, yeah in high school I believe we needed two years. But the teacher I had freshman year was new and young and just wanted to be all the guy's buddy and flirt with all the girls so we didn't learn anything. In fact, my final that year, I did so horribly, and I went up to him after class and was like "i need a 91 on this test to get an A in the class and I really want an A." and he said he would see what he can do...and I got an A.

So then, I just kinda fudged and cheated my way through the other 3 years. I was an overachiever in high school and wanted to take AP my senior year. so that's why I kept going.

I really regret not taking it more seriously though. I would love to fluently speak another language. I tried to reteach myself spanish a few years back, and I've tried to teach myself Polish, and I took an Arabic class, but it's true that it's so much harder to learn a new language the older you get :(

I wish i didnt fuck around in school either. I dropped out of high school and in adult ed now which is pretty much just like a secondary school. Its not a usual adult ed. A good amount of my friends are there now anyways.

i didn't really have a choice at first because we had to take it three times a week in 6, 7, 8th grade. I was actually decent at it at that point and got put into Spanish II my freshman year. Then, yeah in high school I believe we needed two years. But the teacher I had freshman year was new and young and just wanted to be all the guy's buddy and flirt with all the girls so we didn't learn anything. In fact, my final that year, I did so horribly, and I went up to him after class and was like "i need a 91 on this test to get an A in the class and I really want an A." and he said he would see what he can do...and I got an A.

So then, I just kinda fudged and cheated my way through the other 3 years. I was an overachiever in high school and wanted to take AP my senior year. so that's why I kept going.

I really regret not taking it more seriously though. I would love to fluently speak another language. I tried to reteach myself spanish a few years back, and I've tried to teach myself Polish, and I took an Arabic class, but it's true that it's so much harder to learn a new language the older you get :(

Yeah they started this stupid program in elementary school where grades 4 5 and 6 they would come in and just sort of talk spanish at you one day a week. I really didn't learn anything then except for like "hello my name is..." or "happy birthday" and shit that you would tell little kids.

Then in middle school I took a half year course in 7th grade where they taught you the basics like how to ask where stores are and what time is it and shit like that, and the alphabet and all that fun stuff. Super basic. Then in 8th grade I took a Spanish 1 class that was worth a high school credit, they taught you more of the useful phrases and the equivalent in spanish of like 1st grade english, basic grammar and that sort of stuff. I got like a B- or something did okay but in 9th grade I tried taking spanish 2 and it was far more complicated. I got quite the F, like a 29% or something. I tried taking the same class with a different teacher again in 10th grade and after like the first month I had like a 13% grade or something so I dropped the class. Fuck that I don't speak spanish.

So I can get by enough if my life depends on it and someone is willing to deal with the fact that I'm really retarded and speak some broken ass spanish, but I would be screwed if I had to ask for directions or something. Also I can understand it coming from someone else much easier than I can speak/ write it. If I hear people speaking it or see it written somewhere I can understand a little bit of it, but if I'm put on the spot and need to say something I may as well be a 3 year old.

Also I have tried learning some Polish myself. I have a lot of friends from Poland and I pick up a little from them, the fact that I am polish but don't know any of the language but that I want to learn is reason enough for them to try to teach me a little here and there but god damn that is an extremely complicated language. It is harder to learn as you get older, but also don't cut yourself short, Polish is one of the most difficult languages in the world to learn (apart from the ones that use symbols and pictures and shit of course), I saw some list somewhere and I think it was like #13 but with the exception of 1 or 2 others above it everything else was like stuff that I've never even heard of that isn't even in words.

Last edited:
i took spanish one year, freshman year of highschool. My nice private catholic school didnt require but 1 year of foreign language and they only offered spanish and french.

I took 6 years of french and all I'm left with is "Je ne parle pas beacoup francais!"

I had an awesome teacher, I just didn't have any practical and regular place to speak the language. Speaking it regularly is the key to learning it and retaining it. Foreign language should also be taught in elementary school and forward, not beginning high school. If we were taught at a younger age we probably would all be fluent now.

I know cervasa and Chiva. I figure if I'm ever stranded in Mexico I'll just ask for dose cervasa dose chiva porfovor. Then I'll figure out what to do after that.

p.s. I probably spelled the words wrong but I don't care.

i crashed my moms car and kncocked an old ladyinto a telephone pole and it fell. fuckkk my liiiiife. leaast im getting fucked up good and proper like i used to

Learning other languages FTL, I'm waiting for the damned heathens in the non- English speaking countries to get with the program and learn some intelligible shit, instead of carrying on with that gibberish all day.

But anyways, happy Thursday people! This week is almost over. :D

Tops Drop, baby

yeah she was super nice about it. she was like damn that was awesome 75 year old woman. I was about to buy a car but now over a 1000 dollars in tickets and damages i guess i wont be for a while. Im just glad i didnt kill anyone, or that my little brother was not in the car.

How'd you pull that one off? Driving a little under the influence or just not paying attention? Sucks, but I'm glad to hear everyone was okay.

I zoned the fuck out. But its straight. Glad i havent been spending any money on drugs or I wouldnt be able to keep my license.

Status
Not open for further replies.