NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yeah ever since I was a wee lad I hunted. For me I just like walking around in nature and carrying firearms. It is cool if I shoot something but I don't really care if I do. It's not like I'm so broke I can't go to the butcher for a good steak you know what I mean. A group of us that all grew up together go pretty much every year. I am the only junkie but they think I'm clean.( I try my best to hide it and not go overboard when I'm around them) but we also have the alcoholic who has to drink before getting out of bed to stop shaking. And the others are just big pot heads. So I usually just do subs if I don't have any oxy or norcos, but it's like the only time of year I blaze up the weed.

^ I always seem to like a good weed smoking when I start using Subs after a while on the hard stuff. Its nice because I will be out like a light in a few hours following getting high.

Oh and you said that there won't be the "temptation" because of the circumstances, I think you mean the ability to fulfill the temptation. I know I'd be jonesing out there even with Subs. Nonetheless I understand what you mean. Its easy to forget about it when you are out having fun with friends and you know the option isn't there anyway.

fucking love that shirt but i have to find some new long sleeved undershirts that match

^ I always seem to like a good weed smoking when I start using Subs after a while on the hard stuff. Its nice because I will be out like a light in a few hours following getting high.

Oh and you said that there won't be the "temptation" because of the circumstances, I think you mean the ability to fulfill the temptation. I know I'd be jonesing out there even with Subs. Nonetheless I understand what you mean. Its easy to forget about it when you are out having fun with friends and you know the option isn't there anyway.
yeah the temptation is gone unless I steal someone's car for the 8 hour round trip drive.

I forgot to show you guys my new ink I got a few weeks ago :)

NSFW:
20131018_195217_zps5fb254d6.jpg

It has a double meaning, the heart and bike are "our hearts ride on love" and the angel wings and halo represent the angel on my shoulder the day of my accident in June. It took about three hours and is on my right thigh. It was rough for a few days afterwards.

This was about 2 weeks afterwards and it was still fairly red. The gray scale is much more prevalent now.

I forgot to show you guys my new ink I got a few weeks ago :)

NSFW:
20131018_195217_zps5fb254d6.jpg

very noice! i like! are those supposed to be angel wings inside the heart?

are you going to add any color to it in the future pff? i think a little red shading around the heart would look really nice....i cant get over how good the shading looks on it. very well done.

edit: im stupid. the wings are very detailed and the shading is great and spot on! you have a good tattoo artist

Last edited:
Thanks, dawg!! He really did an amazing job. I would be very hesitant to let anyone else tattoo me. He fixed my cherry blossoms on my foot because the first dude fucked it up. It takes about 2 months to get an appointment, he's completely worth it though.

Thanks, dawg!! He really did an amazing job. I would be very hesitant to let anyone else tattoo me. He fixed my cherry blossoms on my foot because the first dude fucked it up. It takes about 2 months to get an appointment, he's completely worth it though.

i can see why. its important to have a good artist if you are into tattoos. i cant stand to see people with entire sleeves done by a shitty artist resulting in horribly designed/placed/colored/shaded tattoos

Memph- you look like a homo more than ever.
That sting? Do somethin about it.

PFF- sweet tattoo, pretty badass. Is that modeled after your bike or just a generic cruiser? (my streetfighter owning ass don't know enough about cruisers to tell the difference)

Welder- Hell yeah man I've always wanted to get into hunting. Being that I'm from the sticks, I love guns, and I love meat, it's a real wonder I haven't gotten into it yet. What kind of gun you got? Shit, i just broke my .50 like a week and a half ago :/

I use a 30-30 mostly last year I bagged one with a .300 win. Mag. The hole was the size of a fist coming out the back side didn't have to track it cuz it slammed to the ground so hard. This year I'm using my buddies .375 h&h magnum. There ain't an animal on this planet I can't waste with it. Lol

Recky, It's actually a Harley but it's pretty close to what my bike looks like (sans windshield) . It was just a cruiser that my artist pulled off the interwebs. I'm sad that it's winter and I can't show my tattoo off lol

Good luck to you welderman! I love me some deer meat but I don't really know any hunters anymore. It makes me sad lol My boss gave me some venison sausage a couple years ago, it was delish. I made stuffed mushrooms with it.

Pff if we lived close to each other I would totally give you some "sausage" lol of course I mean venison sausage.

The question was whether it hurt your feelings or not. Now he wants you to punch him or something.

That's my assessment and interpretation of "recky speak" :)

The question was whether it hurt your feelings or not. Now he wants you to punch him or something.

That's my assessment and interpretation of "recky speak" :)

oh, that was my point. kid has hardly any wit and little good humor to speak of so often he find himself behind me in that respect and is angry about it, which obviously is being shown here by his half-assed way of being witty

oh, that was my point. kid has hardly any wit and little good humor to speak of so often he find himself behind me in that respect and is angry about it, which obviously is being shown here by his half-assed way of being witty

The game has been gone from this place for awhile unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.