• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Naproxen soma capsules

Nightlites

Bluelighter
250mg naproxen (heard thats aleve)
200mg soma (caroprop.... Somethin or other, muscle relaxer)

Thats whats in each of the capsules, there otc meds n certain countries)

Was just curious if these would b worth taking for recreational dose of soma?
How much is too much naproxen to take in a single dose?

Before its took around 1000mgs soma for a desired affect...

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Damn nobody takes aleve here? Lol kinda wish it was apap atleast then I know a safe dose lol
I searched and cant find much on the e net at ALL about naproxen/aleve... :(

Bumb maybe somebody has some experience... Thnks

Seems like you shouldn't exceed 1375-1500 mg per day. Just search for the maximum daily dose of naproxen. It varies a bit, but the doses I mentioned are the average.

Naproxen usually bothers peoples stomachs, so take with food.

Thank u very much! Like I said I searched and searched and nothing, not even a single thing on erowid.com bout that combo, and like I said its otc in some countries, I figured others would have asked this before I had...
But good lookin out

Taking a proton pump inhibitor such as omeprazole (prilosec) will help protect your stomach. Some people are very sensitive and larger doses of NSAIDs can produce substantial gastritis or worse. PPI's are your best bet but any antacid will help protect your stomach and be better than nothing.

Very very sorry to bump this old thread but I just wanted to let everyone know that this version of Soma (200mg Carisoprodol + 250 Naproxen) is available OTC in every pharmacy in Mexico if you ever find yourself there and in dire need of it, it's not illegal they're openly sold and consumed although it's not a well-known drug of abuse and very few people abuse it (probably why it hasn't been scheduled, because it's not a problem yet).