Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Name the best television shows you have seen last twenty years

I'm not much of watching TV shows. I'm more of a movie guy.

My Top Five:

Fargo

Boardwalk Empire

Black Mirror

Breaking Bad

American Crime Story

Homeland was excellent for the first few seasons.

Homeland's first season is awesome but from there the quality drops a lot. The last episode I watched was the third season ending. IMHO, the series died with the Nicholas Brody death. Until what season is worth watching it?

Homeland's first season is awesome but from there the quality drops a lot. The last episode I watched was the third season ending. IMHO, the series died with the Nicholas Brody death. Until what season is worth watching it?

*Spoiler Alert* Brody’s death was a major punch in the gut. So after that, I really loved Peter Quinn. He kept me watching. He always had a thing for Carrie. I was hoping that developed into something. Then he died while protecting the female President. So now Quinn is gone so what’s the point? I stopped watching after the season Quinn died.

It did have it’s brilliant moments while it lasted.

Has anyone seen the English TV show called Father Ted? It was only on for three seasons. I think it is delightfully witty.

I have never owned a television. I am a computer guy. However, since TV has blended into the internet, I have stumbled upon this gem.

Reactions: CFC
Has anyone seen the English TV show called Father Ted? It was only on for three seasons. I think it is delightfully witty.

I have never owned a television. I am a computer guy. However, since TV has blended into the internet, I have stumbled upon this gem.

Yes, it was a huge hit in the 90s in the UK and Ireland and is still on repeat on Channel 4 all the time. Great show, quirky humour. They'd have made many more series but for Dermot Morgan's untimely death :(

[Clink]

"Drink!"

"No, Father Jack. That's just fizzy water"

"Jacob's Creek Chardonnay 1991"

"You can tell that just by the sound?"

"Drink! Drink!"

Drug Geek.

Last edited:
I don't watch many shows but here's what I like

Trailer Park Boys
The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour
Heartland
Curb your Enthusiasm

Cartoons
Venture Bros
American Dad
Family Guy
Ren & Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
The Sopranos
Sons of Anarchy
Madalorian
The Peaky Blinders
Louie
The Witcher
South land
The punisher
Walking Dead
The Office
That 70’s Show
Shameless
South Park
American Horror Story
Vikings
Altered Carbon
Limitless
Lucky
Dexter
Top Boy
Ozark
Bates Motel
Gotham
Orange is the New Black
Blood Money
Wilfred
Narcos
El Chapo
Super Dragon Ball Z
Tokyo Ghoul
Parasite
One Punch Man
Boardwalk Empire
Power
Hell on Wheels
Family Guy
King of the Hill
Tosh.0
Workaholics
Blue Mountain State
Higher Maintenance
Atlanta
Mars
Entourage
Barry
Wat do you do on your
down time ?

I don't have a TV anymore since 4 years I guess. All the commercials, all the repeated series, I give a shit!

I have Netflix and Prime and youtube, that's enough - for the phone youtube-music.

Enough.

JJ

Cannot believe I'm posting on this thread (obviously not too many notifications for me this morning! Lol!).

But for the record and in order of preference:

The Shield (and not only because I've been told that I could, apparently, be Vic Mackey's/Michael Chiklis' double! Lol!)
NYPD Blue
The Sopranos

Good old stuff with genuine actors, no over the top special effects and computerized graphics, just real good genuine old stuff and actors with talent and realistic scripts.

I guess somewhere down the line would be:

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul (but really more for casual entertainment purposes).

Not really a TV or film buff i.e. very selective little collection.

Dunno if there is a thread around here for favorite/best movies?
How unfortunate u look like Michael chiklis.everybody I talked to about the sheild (awesome show)
said that they don't like the bald guy.apparantly he's "got a bad head".

Sounds about right. Well "sick the the head" maybe i.e. dunno about "a bad head"! Lol!

Stop raining on my parade i.e. I've always been proud of this fact! Lol! Put another way: I like what I see in the mirror (most days anyway)! Lol!

Edit:

Let me qualify my statements. ONLY in The Shield. He's acted in other stuff that made him look "dorky" i.e. without the attitude! Lol!
As long as you don't have the same personality as Vic Mackey u should be alright