• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Naltrexone implant and the amount of time it blocks effects of Opiates

Aceml

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

So, I have been a heroin user for abour 3-4 years now. I have only done BTH and in the form on cheese. (I am too scared to IV) I wanted to stop but now after having the implant I realized that I was not ready to quit just yet.

I first got the implant on Feburary 4th, 2019 from The Coleman Institute. It is a 2-month naltrexone implant that slowly releases the drug in your body. (They say it is supposed to last two months, but who knows?....) It has now been almost 64-65 days, so about a little over 2 months.

I got two bags of BTH on Friday, which was day 61 and made it into cheese. I did not feel a thing....

Today I got another two bags and did about half after making a batch(aka busting a mix). Still nothing, maybe some pins and feeling drowsy. But i feel like that is just the sleeping pills and some placebo effect on my body

I am frustrated that I can not get high. Does anyone know any information on how i can past this or has anyone else recieved the implant from The Coleman Institute? If you have, when/if you used; how long until I can feel the effects of opiates?

Here is a link to their website about the implant and how the administer it.

Last edited:
I’m sorry but I have to ask. Why did you get this implant if you’re trying to get high still? I’m no doctor but this does not sound safe

Dude 60+ days wow... I'm glad I'm not you because that would suck was everyone want to get

All you can do is wait it out. Your in a dangerous position though because your tolerance is going to be near zero as naltrexone makes your brain more sensitive to opiates after prolonged exposure. So don't start doing massive shots trying to break through. If you do you will either not feel anything or overdose. So just fo a test shot and you will feel it if the naltrexone has left your system which it will do in the next 5-10 days. They tell you the minimum time it takes to wear off so you will come back without having a chance to relapse. The maximum time for your body to eliminate it could be up to 80 days.

Hello everyone,

So, I have been a heroin user for abour 3-4 years now. I have only done BTH and in the form on cheese. (I am too scared to IV) I wanted to stop but now after having the implant I realized that I was not ready to quit just yet.

I first got the implant on Feburary 4th, 2019 from The Coleman Institute. It is a 2-month naltrexone implant that slowly releases the drug in your body. (They say it is supposed to last two months, but who knows?....) It has now been almost 64-65 days, so about a little over 2 months.

I got two bags of BTH on Friday, which was day 61 and made it into cheese. I did not feel a thing....

Today I got another two bags and did about half after making a batch(aka busting a mix). Still nothing, maybe some pins and feeling drowsy. But i feel like that is just the sleeping pills and some placebo effect on my body

I am frustrated that I can not get high. Does anyone know any information on how i can past this or has anyone else recieved the implant from The Coleman Institute? If you have, when/if you used; how long until I can feel the effects of opiates?

Here is a link to their website about the implant and how the administer it.
You haven’t used for this long, why start again? It sounds like you made progress!