Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines N,N-MET Changa

Pfafffed

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Has anyone come across any information on using base tryptamines other than N,N-DMT to make a changa-style smoking mix? It's a hard thing to search for. Base tryptamines like N,N-MET are rarely reported on and using a search engine for things like "met" doesn't work well.

I've always liked the space that tryptamines like MET, EPT, MiPT, and DiPT suggest, but they never seem to get there. I wonder if adding in some harmala alkaloids might help.

This is a great idea, I bet it would work well. Maybe you should give it a shot, and let us know. :)

Yeah, it probably extends the total duration and enhances intensity.

Your base triptamines are freebase or salt?. Should be in freebase form to vaporize it, right?

Has anyone come across any information on using base tryptamines other than N,N-DMT to make a changa-style smoking mix? It's a hard thing to search for. Base tryptamines like N,N-MET are rarely reported on and using a search engine for things like "met" doesn't work well.

I've always liked the space that tryptamines like MET, EPT, MiPT, and DiPT suggest, but they never seem to get there. I wonder if adding in some harmala alkaloids might help.
You ever try try DPT that didn’t seem like harmala was necessary 🤯

MET sounds nice, given my all time favorite being 4-ho-met.

I think harmala alkaloids could theoretically decrease the impact of those tryptamines, since they increase serotonin, which competes with other tryptamines

Unless they're metabolized by MAO, that is

All tryptamines are metabolized by MAO. That's why DMT is only orally active with an MAOI.

You ever try try DPT that didn’t seem like harmala was necessary 🤯

MET sounds nice, given my all time favorite being 4-ho-met.
Haha, yep, I sure have. It did not feel like it needed any boost, and once was enough for me! ;)

I may try it myself at some point. I just have minimal material left to work with, so I thought I'd ask around before I risk wasting it

Did you try the MET vaped? It works well, slightly more than DMT is needed. Never thought about adding maoi, would expect a similar interaction to other tryptamines. Smoking and not vaping it is a waste.

Yeah, I can't imagine how much I would need to take by another method. 50mg vaped is super mild for me

Me too! Well, mixed 50/50 with DMT. I thought it was lovely stuff. How about you?

Me too! Well, mixed 50/50 with DMT. I thought it was lovely stuff. How about you?
Yeah honestly I preferred it for a while. I say "changa" but I added no harmaline. NmT lasts long enough as is. It reminds me of a smokable mushrooms, can sort of titrate up your dose