• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid (NMDA) powder I saw sold as a RC what is it typically used for?

Drag2019

Bluelighter
I assume its not for NMDA Antagonism. Whats the purpose of its use? I'm curious why its being sold by a very reputable website?

"N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid or N-Methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) is an amino acid derivative that acts as a specific agonist at the NMDA receptor mimicking the action of glutamate, the neurotransmitter which normally acts at that receptor. Unlike glutamate, NMDA only binds to and regulates the NMDA receptor and has no effect on other glutamate receptors (such as those for AMPA and kainate)"

Thanx for the reply in laymen terms what exactly do people use it for? @DeathIndustrial88

I assume its not for NMDA Antagonism. Whats the purpose of its use? I'm curious why its being sold by a very reputable website?
Probably to take your money.That a most abundant neurotramsmitter in the brain.Affect different aspects of human body and mind.Not sure such powder have any capabilities to work after ingested it.

Interesting... has it not been used for trial testing for certain illnesses or anything?

D aspartic acid is sold as a test booster supplement because it will actually increase test production mimicking the action of LH in the testicles.
It ceases to be effective after about 2 weeks.
I wonder if NMDA is sold for that purpose too?

D aspartic acid is sold as a test booster supplement because it will actually increase test production mimicking the action of LH in the testicles.
It ceases to be effective after about 2 weeks.
I wonder if NMDA is sold for that purpose too?

@Phobos Must be reason the RC website it's sold at sells sarms so that would explain it. Can it be cycled how long would 1 have to wait after to 2 weeks of use to get another boost in T after cessation of use?

Thanks for helpful informative reply btw.

Last edited:
@Phobos Must be reason the RC website it's sold at sells sarms so that would explain it. Can it be cycled how long would 1 have to wait after to 2 weeks of use to get another boost in T after cessation of use?

Thanks for helpful informative reply btw.

With standard DAA, it's 2 weeks on 4 weeks off.
But it's not really worth cycling it as the boost is really minimal.
Might be useful to have some at home to recuperate after a sleepless night and stuff like that, as loss of sleep lowers your testosterone production acutely.
I recommend you get a chelated version like DAA Sodium as regular DAA can cause diarrhoea in some people.