• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

N-Isopropylbenzylamine is the new Aussie Meth

Perth is flooding with bloody good gear and I limit myself by not getting further involved in the scene than what is necessary however my mates who are more into the lifestyle have not had bad batches here.

It's like a different country to over east and hope the east coast have not fallen into the shit gear but West coast is lacking in variety of recreationals unless well connected so good gear is a rare plus.

Happy Easter you guys.

Much love to you

Your lucky to know people that are getting good gear, my guy used to get good stuff
But now isn’t, so I have to find a new trustworthy source

Kinda off topic but a question: is the government in Australia cracking down on meth? I don't use it myself but where I live it is prolifically available. It is easier to find than pot. And from what I understand the quality is fantastic.

They have put as much resources into it as they can but there's just too much of it (Supply and Demand) to be able to have any control of it. In terms of busts, sadly they really arnt much more than a PR stunt.

A lot of seized narcotics make there way back onto the street, and for every bust there's probably 20 that get missed.