Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

N-BOMe [is an amphetamine? HELP plz!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViceVersa

Greenlighter
Hi guys!
I wanna know if N-BOMe can be considered an amphetamine.
For example, if a person takes half a ''paper'' of N-BOMe, would it appear as WHAT in the toxicologic hair exam?
I know that the dosage of blotter-in psychedelics are very low... But would it appear in the hair exam? (as an amphetamine or what?)
THANK YOU ALL! :)

No, it's a N-benzyl substituted phenethylamine. Have you tried google?

and i dont think we are allowed to answer about drug testing either sorry i cant help you

and i dont think we are allowed to answer about drug testing either sorry i cant help you

True, that is in the BLUA - the main rules of this forum..

Like roi said they are not technically amphetamines and I don't know of false positives for the standard arrays but we can't really discuss it and you can't really take this as a reference in case something happens.

Be careful.. do your homework on it as much as you can - and check our NBOMe warning thread:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...e-warning-Taking-unknown-blotters-sold-as-LSD

N-BOMe?

Hi people!
N-BOMe can be considered as what?
Amphetamines?

Thank you all :eek:

No, your question was already answered in the other thread..

They are not amphetamines, (most of all because they lack an alpha methyl) - however they are a type of phenethylamine. This is the larger 'umbrella' family that amphetamines also belong to, however this does not mean that NBOMe's are amphetamines.

Either way, false positives in drug tests kind of depend on how the test works and how sensitive it is.

That's probably as much info as we can give you. Good luck with everything, you understand what was said in this thread and the previous one?

Yes Thanks! But false positives are likely to happen? On hair tests?

Thank you!

We can't say conclusively..

If GC/MS technique is used to analyze your hair then it is a very different story than antibody tests I think.

It is not okay for us to judge your chances, or encourage you to just go ahead. If you don't want to run any risks, don't use drugs. Best we can say is that no, NBOMe's are quite different from amphetamines, but this will not give you any guarantees. At least not from us anyway.

Sorry that you are getting drug tested..

Merging this with your other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.