• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

N-Benzyl-Phenethylamines STP all over again with a Vengeance.

Ganj

Bluelighter
I am so sick of the masses upon masses of collateral damage this poison is doing (Looking at you 25i) to the psychedelic community as a whole as well as countless people I know who have had a dreadful experience with this stuff. I am a little bias after having a panic attack in a public place on the stuff that took me a long time to get over but if it wasn't for the antagonistic properties I would have been fine, I can handle public on LSD no problem.

This stuff is cheaper to make per litre than alchohol (So I have heard) and is mass produced and fired out on stupidly high doses because its only active sub-lingually and a unknown amount of the chemical is not ingested leaving the dose a complete mystery on every tab, causes biologically unexplainable deaths, is notorious for manic/psychotic states and people are taking it expecting LSD!

This is by far the worst thing that ever happened to psychedelics, you can prove that one with figures.

I guess this is a novel psychedelic that to an extent can be safely researched and its visuals are pretty cool, but this accounts for a minute fraction of users, 99%+ being people just wanting to trip.

Read the FAQ, jury is still out on that "not active orally" thing, seems to be a little bit more complicated than that..

(25I is not cheaper than alcohol, lol - that was figurative exaggerated speak.)

Personally I am not really in any such scene anymore that I would witness trippers freaking out cause their supposed LSD turned out to be one of these novel chems.. but yes it makes things very tricky!

Initially (kinda still is), for me it was a dream to have an ever expanding wonderful cornucopia of psychedelics.. the PIHKAL TIHKAL library etc, but I pray for the newcoming users who are facing equally prolific confusion, accidents, abuse, commercialization.. :| It really must be a bitch to crack, I understand that most people are not interested in keeping track of all this stuff.

Ganj,

Don't worry--the 25X-NBOMe's will be illegal all over soon enough if they're not already.

Solipsis,

The whole state of the research chemical world reminds me of the movie, "The Young Poisoner's Handbook."

The NBOMes are much worse than "STP"/DOM is/was... at least that's not particularly dangerous, it was only negative because they dosed the tabs at a stupidly high 20mg and people were used to LSD which comes on faster so they'd take several.

But yeah, the general commercialization of the RC scene is pretty sickening. Inevitable I suppose, but destructive.

I remember an old report on a person who mixed their bags and ingested over 100 mg nbome in a capsule. It was definitely active and recommended not to attempt.

NBOMe's really spoil the street psychedelic scene, IMO. I'm for legalization and regulation and all this shit, but it'd be a relief to know they were scheduled. I dont think anyone would bother to synthethize and lay them then.

Of course there is always other RCs, the dark net, test kits and everything, but it really makes it more annoying for your average pscychedelic dude to trip...

I don't hate the NBOMe compounds just hate them in the tab i expected to be acid, or at least something that would not have the probability of killing me.

Havn't seen NBOMe around my town for a long time, just good clean L. People round here know that if it's bitter is a spitter

I remember an old report on a person who mixed their bags and ingested over 100 mg nbome in a capsule. It was definitely active and recommended not to attempt.

That is not evidence of much since even the de-benzylated PEA parent compounds would have produced active psychedelic effects! If anything, if they survived that, it might be some attest to the specific nature of the toxicity's mechanism. Must still be that the critical fatalies solve some formula that we have yet to decypher... something like nicotine inhibiting one enzyme while other ones are overwhelmed otherwise... leading to some acute danger.

there is always more 25i around here than is taken and only lucy periodically. Apart from one guy who got assaulted for selling nbome as 'acid' people know they are getting it and seem to go back to 25i even after hospitalizations...

Solipsis I also think it is beautiful the evolving world of different and new psychedelics, but the novelties are best kept in responsible hands.

The point I was making about STP is that DOM due to its longer come up and wrongly dosed pills caused a lot of psychedelic turmoil and freaked a lot of people out, its the only thing even slightly relatable.

Last edited: