• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants mystery fake methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildvstbvnnie

Greenlighter
so i was just given sonething that was supposed to be methamphetamine, bur its not. it is completely clear, it tastes a little salty and a little sweet, it crushes like the real thing. when put in a pipe it did not melt like it should or smoke at all, instead it just bubbled. when it cooled it stuck to my pipe and my cleaning tool. when i cooked it all the way it turned into a thick chalky white ash. ive never seen anything like it in my six years of using. if anyone could help me identify this mystery crystal id greatly appreciated. im really curios as to what it is.

Possible epsom salts which are a "hydrate" which is a mineral bounded with water, which upon heating will bubble and release water and become a dry white powder.

It sounds like epsom salt IMHO as well, when it is heated I remember the crystals become a greyish tint of white.
It is sometimes used to cut Meth and MDMA due to visual similarity.

Hey lildvstbvnnie , Welcome to BL : -)

Sorry but we don't allow substance ID as speculation can be worse than no information when trying to figure out the constituents of a substance. If you have a large quantity I'd recommend having it tested. At the very least something like an acetone wash which still only removes some cuts. Stay Safe

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.