• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mysterical substance got in mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timetrap

Greenlighter
hello,

i got a bit interrested in amphetamine so i ordered a bit from the dark net. the product seems high quality but there was also a little surprise in this package. a plastic coin chell in witch there is 0.2 gram of an unkown substance. its like little white yellow rocks and it has kind of a soap like smell, a bit similar to the amphetamine. a friend of mine said its mdma, but i got some mdma cystals myself and they have like a sweet chemical smell what gets a bit disgusting, nothing like that other substance. but the "mdma" im comparing to this substance im also not 100% if it is even mdma. my opinion is its crack since i have looked at some pictures of it and it looks similar, but i dont know for shure since i have never seen any real crack in person. maybe someone of you know better than me and has an idea what that stuff could be. i would be really thankful.

Attachments

• 20190406_061918 (3).jpg
    20190406_061918 (3).jpg
    687.8 KB · Views: 6
Whatever it is I would suggest being careful or throwing away.

In 2015 when I was on klonopin I could do these RC’s but when I did the flubromazolam I went psychotic for a few months, I’m thankful I came to.

Sorry, but we don't allow substance ID as it's impossible to tell what you have without a proper lab test

Sorry, but we don't allow substance ID as it's impossible to tell what you have without a proper lab test
yeah it sucks here in germany since you cant have your drug tested. black market is full of rc and there is almost no way to find out what you really got

You could buy some reagent tests, those are still legal in germany (rather expensive, but imo worth the price). This can help you narrowing down, but still won't tell you exactly what you got.
You could ask your vendor or what's safer, throw the stuff away, sure it's free drugs but imo it's not worth the risk of overdosing on something you don't even know what it is

And btw, welcome to Bluelight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.