• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Mylan instant release adderall compared to barr

Status
Not open for further replies.

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with these generics and if so are they equivalent to Barr generics? I'm wantin to say Barr is far superior

I have never had mylan addies but I get mylan pregablin prescribed to me sometimes and it's utter shite lad. Seriously Mylan make very poor quality, got bodyload and such from them and generally felt unclean.

Which generic is better isnt really allowed. That being said, Ive tried nearly every other brand except Mylan (its fairly new) and they are all the same. Sure this one is too.

^Yea. It's the law actually. These major pharmaceutical companies are not some fly-by-night meth cooks working out of an RV. They're well established and capable of doing things correctly. It would be so totally against their best interests to make Adderall pills that were any weaker than advertised and for what purpose; to save a few pennies at the cost of their reputation?

Their is inevitably gonna be minoscule differences from pill to pill, but the active ingredient is always gonna be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.