• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mybtolerance is through roof and I need to be taper

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Today I've plugged 200mg cocaine injected 200mg it sends me manic I spent hundred quid I spent hundred quid in tabs I got Valium and pregabs and tramadol and some codeine for withdrawal if I go cold turkey from over 300mg oxy a day then take 30mg in morn and fifteen mg every four hours the next day. I want to stop taking the morphine unless I need it. How many days till mybtolerance lowers ad will twentynfou hiursbwithbjust weak opiates help. I need to get some help I do things and don't realize I've injected a fucking zomorph and missed a bit my suicidal thoughts came out. There's other bumps in my arms in dated I be an amputee but too depressed to go hospital. How can I cut foen

If I can get down to 30mg taken whole or fgteern mg every four hits without morphine I be grateful.
I get bad dysphoria. Anxiety.and cravings for methadone high and heroin high. I can't believe I injected a zomorph what a idiot in really scared plz help me people. Just I need to do a rattle I may aswell do a good one. I got trams to help an can get loperamide anfvbd oil and made xananbisfdibles.
I got copd lung disease I'm srdrely dosn

Thoughtless stimulant use like this will cause episodes of paranoia and severe depressive episodes. I'm not a saint when it comes to stim use, but is it possible to take less? Do you have to plug and inject cocaine like this over such a short period of time?

The stimulants are causing severe crashes that encourage you to self-medicate a plethora of other drugs to help you cope with the crash. Combining stimulants/benzos/opioids is not the safest because the stimulants make it difficult to gauge how strong the effects are from the benzos/opioids. No human on earth could combine all these substances without experiencing a manic state combined with overwhelming crashes. I feel like you need professional help when it comes to substance abuse and I mean this sympathetically. You are combining so many different classes of substances a regular basis. I don't even want to think about how many substances you are susceptible to withdrawing from at this point :( I think your personal use has been escalating over the months and the withdrawals will be unbearable. I'm surprised all these substances have been legally prescribed to you. It seems like medical malpractice and at a certain point no doctor will be able to help you withdraw because there will be so many overlapping symptoms from cessation. I don't know what conditions you suffer from that require medication but what on earth is a medical professional thinking by not looking out for a patient like this? :/

Last edited:
Dont give up! Just one or two days ago you where talking perfectly coherent. Just think about that. With such a enormous rapid change i really think it likely has a large part due to your medications/other drugs.

Im not a doctor but you seem like your already on unstable ground. I wouldnt cold turkey anything esp when you sound like a danger to yourself.

I really think you might need a doctor who can get you stabilized on a few meds so you dont constantly have these wild changes in your mood.

The turtle wins the race. It seems like in my opinion making rapid changes is what partly got you here.

It's more cos I got it on lent if never pay hundred quid up front for cocaine.and yeah already got bpd I knew coke is no good not as bad as a speed craah tho.
I just want to my tolerance to drop so I can actually get full days pain relief

Oh and I had missed a risperidone dose funny how itstart wen I miss thar

risperidone is a powerful dopamine antagonist, it will most certainly block the pleasurable/stimulating effects of drugs like cocaine and amphetamines