• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

MY YOUTUBE RECOVERY CHANNEL

Lots of new episodes above. It looks like I'm going to be jumping off 24mg bupe next week so the videos are probably going to go dead for a while but I'm going to show my babysitter how to take and upload vids so there will definitely be footage from all through the detox it just might not appear for a week or so until |I'm through the worst of it.

Up to episode eight, please share around as much as possible I want to draw people in to make it a forum for discussion of paradigm change in the way drug addicts and mental health sufferers (for want of a better word) are treated in society.

Next episode:

Please subscribe, comment, like, dislike, share....all that good shit.

Just spread as far and wide as possible so we can try and create a community for talking about mental health and drug addiction please.

Even if it doesn’t apply to you then share it please, because you’ll probably be sharing to at least one person that is feeling lost with these problems.

Please subscribe, comment, like, dislike, SHARE....all that good shit.

Just spread as far and wide as possible so we can try and create a community for talking about mental health and drug addiction please.

Even if it doesn’t apply to you then share it please, because you’ll probably be sharing to at least one person that is feeling lost with these problems.

Please subscribe, comment, like, dislike, SHARE....all that good shit.

i've been watching and commenting. doing what i can for engagement. you've done amazingly to get through your rattle.

i just commented on the channel here but i wanted to comment here as well because maybe people on here might have some ideas.

for those who haven't been watching the channel, he's fucking killed it getting through his detox. and then his drs are taking away the scripts that are helping him function clean and putting him back on 20mg bupe.

other than telling him to fight tooth and nail does anyone have any constructive ideas?

You’re going to love the video after this one 🤣🤣🤣.

I don’t even know what to say other than I’ve just got home from the hospital with loads of head wounds after going to pick up said script, it not being there, doing as the chemist told me and going to local a&e and get them to call him, who didn’t sort it out with him and tried to send me away empty handed, then I had a BPD episode and I get a bit head smash sometimes....

Anyway, here’s the episode before that....

Here’s the head damage:

file.php