View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My strongest trip ever. Dimensions crossed

Second Last

Greenlighter
I just had my strongest trip off of some surprisingly weak things. 450mg dxm and some weed. I dont quite understand right now but the world around me deconstructed and reconstructed many times. I transcended to a different dimension or two. Met some shadow people, they're pretty cool. Some form of energy swirled when I left my eyes open in my dark room. It transformed everything at random. The walls and ceiling became unfamiliar. A giant dark matter spider was crawling through one of the dimensions I passed through. Walls and structures would frequently construct around me. I swam in this dark world for awhile just curious and awestruck. This is the second time I mixed these two things together, what platue did I hit?

Now that I slept on it, I'm still like holy shit that really did happen. It was very intense but I loved every minute of it. I used to try to hit the third platue with 600mg but I would puke. So I started experimenting with lower doses combined with weed and so far no nausea. But damn man, I think I know what a k hole is now. I lost connection with the world and found this new one. Some crazy shit

DXM was the first drug on which i connected to the collective consciousness. Real dark and disconnecting as you described. I ALSO MET THE SHADOW PEOPLE, they sat with me on a dark porch. But still to this day DXM made me realize that atheism just doesn't work for me, and since then i have been discovering my spirituality. I just wish i didn't do so damn much of it hahah