• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Education my school blog: help me get good grades + listen to me bitch

I can always just use the database to find relevant articles or books that look good and then go download them off pdf-drive. That's generally how I get all my books and things, but don't tell anyone 🧐
That is a great idea however some of these articles, especially newer ones, are proprietary to the databases. So a database may own the rights to the article and will block the article and may even block the necessary info to make a legit works cited entry. I haven't done online research in a while. Sometimes all you need is the title and author of the article and you indeed may find a pdf of it online somewhere. But as long as you are a student with a valid student ID number/email address, you can take advantage of the databases free of charge and even download the pdfs of the articles from the database to save/print and use as a counselor or for whatever reason you need.

That rough draft for the research paper I have due in English class by Monday? Well shit, I got the damn thing done, in an hour and a half no less 😂 And I far exceeded the word count.

I just have to do the bibliography and figure out how to make a cover sheet on my phone, and I'll be set. Got some work for human services due and then I'll be done for the week.

I think I'm still overall struggling with whether I'm gonna be going to school next semester or not though. It's starting to lean towards not though. I'm gonna call the dude at the rehab that I planned on working at and see what he says about what the hours and the pay will look like.

I had a similar situation, but for 15 minutes instead of 10 minutes. I am from a small town, and I moved to study to get higher education. But I had minor problems with money. I did not have enough money to rent an apartment, go shopping, and so on. I had almost ten debts to friends, relatives, and just acquaintances. I didn't know how to solve this problem until I came across the website click here. This site helped me to solve almost all issues. I luckily paid all my debts and started to rent an apartment instead of living on the neck of my classmate.

Last edited:
I got my reflective essay for comms, my rough draft and annotated bibliography done for English, and my regular human services work done all by the beginning of the week. So I beat the deadline and my grades will thank me!

I have also decided to continue pursuing this Alcohol/Drug Trainee program that will pay for my school, I just need to find a job in the field. The lady that organizes the program is asking her partners for openings, and I also have a lead through a friend who is now the case manager at a rehab I went to. Funnily enough he was a client with me a little over a year ago at that same rehab. So there is definitely opportunity for growth. Just hoping something works out, I have the end of January and the beginning of the spring semester to figure it out.

Yea man if you’re nailing this school thing keep going til you reach a degree or three.

Kinda late, and I haven't updated in a while, but my grades from last semester were:

Communications 101: A
English 101: A
Human Services 101: B

I'm registered for two more classes next semester, Human services 141, and human services 142

Kinda late, and I haven't updated in a while, but my grades from last semester were:

I'm registered for two more classes next semester, Human services 141, and human services 142
Hungry Back To School GIF by Papa John’s

fuckin-A.jpg

Just took the week 2 quiz for my Psychopharmacology class.

It was a ten question quiz, where the questions were a drug and the answers were what class they belonged in.

I finished it in 30 seconds with 100%.

Easy money baby.