• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

My molly, please tell me if I scored!

homeslice09

Greenlighter
So today I acquired some molly from a supposed legit source, it's white powder that's very fine. Some crystals in it, no real smell, but it feels really nice between the fingers smooth with a little grit. Doesn't clump together at all.

Anyway test results, the top one is Mecke, the right one is simons and the left is marquis
img_0373165.jpg

Mecke -> Straight black/purple
Simons -> bright vivid blue
Marquis -> little puff of smoke, bubbles and turns instant dark purple/black

Everything looks good?
I'd like your opinions before I try it out!

tried it with my girl today.

We had dinner around 7 today, dropped 100mg each @ 9pm.

10:15 Felt slight euphoria, feelings of inner peace, talkative but no rolling sensation.

10:30 Down another 50mg each. Still feeling energy, well being, music is amazing but no jaw lock, no eye twitches, infact I'm very relaxed sitting with my head in her lap talking about life. Very limber, loose, words flow easily but no "ecstasy" rush that I'm sometimes used to getting from pure molly

10:45 I do another 50mg

11:30 Rolling a bit, not enough to make me stop, I just dance with my girl to some hard house and trance. Watching TV is amusing, playing guitar hero is even more amusing but we suck.

12 to 1, we sit together and chat, talk to our diff friends on AIM. I tell my friend about my experience. He explains the difference between MDMA isomers, R and S. Looks like we got the R isomer. (releases serotonin, none of the adrenaline and dopamine)

Now it's 2:30, I'm still awake, pupils never got really big, no jaw lock, no harsh come down. Feeling very at ease, probably easy to go to sleep too. Mind very clear, I feel creative, hungry and tired.

Overall clean MDMA, but definitely not one for raves (it has no omph!). This molly is great for friends and big hangout sessions though. Very good feelings of peace, calm and connectedness.

Maybe a single 200mg hit instead of 100 + 50 + 50 would have been more exciting, but overall I'm not disappointed.

Test results look lovely. Optimal dosage for MDMA is between 1.7mg and 2mg per kg of bodyweight, in one hit if you're sure its good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Test results look lovely. Optimal dosage for MDMA is between 1.7g and 2g per kg of bodyweight, in one hit if you're sure its good!

what?!

I thought 150mg of MDMA is a good dose. If a 150mg MDMA pill gets you fucked why would you have to take 1.7-2g of molly to do the same? that makes no sense.

what?!

I thought 150mg of MDMA is a good dose. If a 150mg MDMA pill gets you fucked why would you have to take 1.7-2g of molly to do the same? that makes no sense.

he said per kg of bodyweight so dosage might change from one perosn to another, tolerance changes things too, and i think 150mg of mdma is a nice dose anything more can be too much...

god...i tried it @ 160mg, intensely massive eye jitters to the point walking was a challenge.

wore off quickly though, very clean and now im sad I have no more

150mgs usually does me good for a start... I usually follow it with another 100 if possible.

He explains the difference between MDMA isomers, R and S. Looks like we got the R isomer. (releases serotonin, none of the adrenaline and dopamine)

I have never heard this before. Can someone elaborate on this please?

MDMA has a chiral carbon (2nd in the alkyl chain). It therefore exists as 2 isomers, the R and S - also abbreviated (-) and (+). Just briefly, when reductive amination is done on the ketone precursor, the amine can attach from either side. The result is a 50:50 (racemic) mixture of the isomers.

While the isomers can be separated, it is not commonly done. Other stereo selective synths are available, but again are not commonly used.

If you read the pihkal entry for MDMA (pihkal #109) you will see how each of these isomers produces a different effect when taken alone. It is generally considered that the racemic mixture is needed to produce the unique combination of effects MDMA is known for.

MDMA has a chiral carbon (2nd in the alkyl chain). It therefore exists as 2 isomers, the R and S - also abbreviated (-) and (+). Just briefly, when reductive amination is done on the ketone precursor, the amine can attach from either side. The result is a 50:50 (racemic) mixture of the isomers.

While the isomers can be separated, it is not commonly done. Other stereo selective synths are available, but again are not commonly used.

If you read the pihkal entry for MDMA (pihkal #109) you will see how each of these isomers produces a different effect when taken alone. It is generally considered that the racemic mixture is needed to produce the unique combination of effects MDMA is known for.

That was a really interesting post, thanks phase_dancer. %)

Yes that was a reallly cool post and i had no idea mdma had two isomers. Does either isomer have more serotinergic releasing properties than the other? how do they differ in effects?

Does either isomer have more serotinergic releasing properties than the other? how do they differ in effects?

See pihkal 109 under Qualitative Comments.

It's also been shown the isomers metabolize at different rates, and that the metabolites also play a major part in 5HT/DA reuptake/ release etc