• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants my meth is climbing the walls!!!

polyjunkieXXX

Greenlighter
i reckon i know how to smoke meth properly out of a glass lolly: not burning it, gentle heat, rotate it etc but whenver i smoke the meth seems to after a bit creep up the sides of the lolly till its either at the front of near the entrance to the stem. why is this? and is there a good way to deal with it?

cheers guys n gals

I think he might be talking about how sometimes when you heat certain chems the puddle seems to want to creep away from the heat your applying?

Have you tried snorting? its usually better for people who havent used/ have barely used before. smoking is an art which some people even after months still cant master. snorting is better IMO anyway, you dont feel the need to redose every half hour.

Have you tried snorting? its usually better for people who havent used/ have barely used before. smoking is an art which some people even after months still cant master. snorting is better IMO anyway, you dont feel the need to redose every half hour.

There are many possible reasons it's climbing the walls of the pipe. The most likely is that you have some garbage cut in there. The next most likely is that your technique is fucked up.

I tell everyone and I will tell you the same - I won't fucking *touch* meth from *any* source until I've acetone washed and recrystallized it myself. You would be amazed at the differences.