• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

my junkie brother won't take suboxone

I also find it quite sad in the words you choose for your brother, yeah, he may be a junkie.. but hes your family, he is just a lost soul in need of direction, and your his family and its your job to direct him into the right path.

Oh yeah, how was the crack? Junkie.

crack doesn't make someone a junkie.

antoinedodsondumb.gif

I find it funny that ANYONE who frequents a drug site can call ANYONE else a Junkie, regardless of what drugs we use and at what frequency we are ALL drug users, with a few notable exceptions those being, undercover LE officers which are here believe me, and people here just for research that has nothing to do with personal experience, however for the most part A DRUG USER CALLING ANOTHER DRUG USER A JUNKIE IS JUST RETARDED............

I find it funny that ANYONE who frequents a drug site can call ANYONE else a Junkie, regardless of what drugs we use and at what frequency we are ALL drug users, with a few notable exceptions those being, undercover LE officers which are here believe me, and people here just for research that has nothing to do with personal experience, however for the most part A DRUG USER CALLING ANOTHER DRUG USER A JUNKIE IS JUST RETARDED............

yeah lol. we all use drugs. drug use in moderation its okay imo

Ya bro no one wants to really take Subs over their opiate of choice but from personal experience they WILL DEF HELP WITH WD's ... also his urges will go away as well... as long as he is on the right MG of it... when i run out of OXY i always have some subs or methadone to get me through.... and trust me the subs kill your WD's and kill your urges.... so tell him to stop being a bitch if he wants to quit and tell him to stop begging MOMMY and DADDY for his fix and man up considering hes getting them prescribed.... MOST addicts would envy the fact that he actually gets them on a monthly basis......

GL