• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My house was robed i am on 80 mg of methadone a day and i am very sick will the hosp

bluelight isnt here for these types of threads. i can go 24hours easily without dosing and you are on a lower dose than me. hospital will tell you the same thing. they aint there to help you get dosed either

its been way longer then 24 hours and i am very sick 80 mg is a high dose its been 48 hours and i dont go back till tuesday so i will be deathly ill i dont know what to do my friend was in the hospital for three days because of breating problems and they dosed her 10 methadone pills at a time each day

Yes, I think if you go to the hospital and explain your situation, they should give you enough to hold you over until your next refill.

Do you know any pharmacists? My grandma knows a pharmacist and I was out of my Temazepam and had to wait 5 days until my refill (I was going thru horrible withdrawals) and the pharmacist she knew gave me just enough to hold me off until my refill, it was a godsend.

yes i have a police report but it does not have the meds on the police report bc they said i gotta go to the clinic get a letter of what i get and how much of it and then take tat back to the police station then they will put it in the police report but like somebody else said if the call the police station then they will be able to find out about everything i hope

If you go to the hospital they should help you. My friend is still recovering from a anterior/posterior spinal fusion and his surgeon was being a real asshole, they would schedule his appts beyond the 30 day script and crap like that, he had to argue to get pain meds after this surgeon did major major shit to him...needles to say, he doesn't see him anymore. But anyway, he went to the hospital because he was out of medicine and explained when his appt was and they gave him med in the ER room and then sent him home w/ Vicodin 10's, now I now you are on methadone and they should have no problem giving you enough to hold you over...do you have an empty bottle you can bring? I highly suggest bringing an empty bottle w/ a very recent date on it.

Last edited: