• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants My first cook up and crack experience

Jayc90

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, last night I picked up 1.75g of cocaine and I sniffed about a gram, and cooked up a 0.3 with 0.1 bicarb for the first time

I got 0.15~ back in rock, of which I piped ~0.05 and to be honest it did hit me but it wasn’t like I was expecting it sort of amplified the cocaine experience for a little bit.

I was wondering what is a safe doseage for a crack beginner as I have 0.1g left, it most defiantly hit me but not like I expected, and after doing one pipe I’ve still got 0.1 left the next day (today) would I be safe smoking off 0.1 next time?

part of me was glad that I was able to experience a little rush but not fiend for more, and I honestly think when I smoke off that last bit (whenever that may be) that I can leave it as it’s really not for me (the after taste is still lingering)

but I was curious and I’m glad I gave it a go, you only live once, it was really not like I expected it was more of a heady buzz it almost felt like poppers lol, and to me a more chemical buzz, I was amplified haha

I wish I could give you an answer but I can’t. The only thing I can say is... if it were me I would fill the pipe as much as I can and blast off.

Hi everyone, last night I picked up 1.75g of cocaine and I sniffed about a gram, and cooked up a 0.3 with 0.1 bicarb for the first time

I got 0.15~ back in rock, of which I piped ~0.05 and to be honest it did hit me but it wasn’t like I was expecting it sort of amplified the cocaine experience for a little bit.

I was wondering what is a safe doseage for a crack beginner as I have 0.1g left, it most defiantly hit me but not like I expected, and after doing one pipe I’ve still got 0.1 left the next day (today) would I be safe smoking off 0.1 next time?

part of me was glad that I was able to experience a little rush but not fiend for more, and I honestly think when I smoke off that last bit (whenever that may be) that I can leave it as it’s really not for me (the after taste is still lingering)

but I was curious and I’m glad I gave it a go, you only live once, it was really not like I expected it was more of a heady buzz it almost felt like poppers lol, and to me a more chemical buzz, I was amplified haha
I never cooked crack, but researched the topic rather well and all said that at least 1g of coke is needed. There is something in the procedure that becomes too complicated at smaller quantities.

I never cooked crack, but researched the topic rather well and all said that at least 1g of coke is needed. There is something in the procedure that becomes too complicated at smaller quantities.
Didnt know that. No wonder my crack was getting kind of fucked up the last and only time I tried cooking it. It still worked but I didnt seem to be getting much or very good quality.

Didnt know that. No wonder my crack was getting kind of fucked up the last and only time I tried cooking it. It still worked but I didnt seem to be getting much or very good quality.
Yes, this seems to be general agreement. Search on BL and a lot of threads should come up. But even judging from common sense, imagine cooking say less than 0.5g of coke in a spoon - it is much too delicate.