• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

My feronal, pheronal (sp?) Has crystalized

d2thep

Greenlighter
It crysalized from liquid form and I'd like to know why and how to bring it back to liquid form. Any insight will be appreciated.

It would help if you can spell the drug's name right.
Do you mean Veronal (diethylbarbiturate)? Fiorinal (butalbital compound with aspirin and caffeine)?

Either way, try to soak it in a warm water bath and take it out for some gentle shaking every so often.

Had no idea myself what substance you could be referring to but assuming it is one of those mentioned above, this question doesn't seem to be related to Psychedelics, so moved thread to Other Drugs.

Had no idea myself what substance you could be referring to but assuming it is one of those mentioned above, this question doesn't seem to be related to Psychedelics, so moved thread to Other Drugs.
Base chemical for making ghb

It would help if you can spell the drug's name right.
Do you mean Veronal (diethylbarbiturate)? Fiorinal (butalbital compound with aspirin and caffeine)?

Either way, try to soak it in a warm water bath and take it out for some gentle shaking every so often.
Like ghb but stronger. Your advice is sound

Do you mean gamma-butyrolactone? That freezes at -43C.

1,4-butanediol freezes at 20C.

In any case, warming them up (i.e. a warm water bath) will return them to liquids. The phase change of solid <--> liquid does not cause the chemical to change or react.