• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc my experience with risperidone withdrawal recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

himesh

Greenlighter
I just want to share how i feel risperidone works.(view expressed are personal;so dont bother telling me i am wrong at so many levels)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Background story-
I was an alcohol addict;so i took 1 mg risperidone for 2 days and threw it away.
This is what i felt in next 2 months-
pain,depression,fear,no sleep and similar things.
Ultimately i got rid of my alcohol addiction and recovered from risperidone withdrawal side effects too and thats what matters.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently I feel that risperidone permanently damages all the dopamine and serotin receptors its supposed to affect rather than just blocking them.I can feel presently all my working dopamine and serotin nerve receptors are newly recycled ones.I can say our body recycles 0.30%-0.35% of our dopamine and serotin nerve receptors each day when needed not more or less.
If we try to force push ourselves into speeding up the recovery,it tends to put a strain on the body and it might be little damage,but nonetheless we can prioritize which part physical or intellectual gets recovered faster by doing corresponding physical or intellectual exercise and pushing it knowing our previous body limits.For example we knew we can lift 20kg in one go but because of risperidone effects we cant feel weight we are lifting and we can easily lift 60kg without feeling any pain,it would render your arm broken though so its advised not to think your body became stronger in any way and the person must stick to his previous limits of physical and logical working until he feels up his body slowly building up from the limits of a zombie back to the adult he is.
My conclusion-
With risperidone a person cant go into depression because he lacks serotin receptors,a person cant go into adrenalin mode because he lacks dopamine receptors,it feels like a person has become an animal with lesser number of feelings(a zombie) but its good to deter some drug abuser into becoming a raging harmful bull or a suicidal bee because he is ultimately going to become that abusing such drugs.I feel on realising this;drug practitioners prescribe risperidone to speed up this process so he can deduce in his solemnity what he desires to be a zombie or a human!!
Note-Please advise me what i must delete so this post can be a part of bluelight forum.

Last edited:
Wait is it possible stopping alcohol was the major factor in "This is what i felt in next 2 months-
pain,depression,fear,no sleep and similar things"

All of these sound to me like alcohol withdrawl i could be wrong just an idea.

Sorry but I'm not seeing a question here. You could reformat this and maybe try it in Trip Reports.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.