• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My experience with oxytocin (written for erowid)

Too short lasting to be useful I think. Although the dose prescribed is 50 iu. Dows anyone know if u can go higher than that in a day

I know what you mean by something pleasant being scary in a way... one time, I was on LSD and 2C-B, and hit one charger of nitrous, and it was so different from normal; nitrous, instead of a rush of godly thoughts I couldn't grasp onto, I started immediately feeling the most intense physical pleasure I ever have, it was like a constant orgasm except even stronger than that, waves rolling out thro8ugh the tips of my fingers, all I could do was gasp and stare. It kept going and going too, for like 5 minutes, I was feeling so much pleasure that I couldn't think. And it was so different from other nitrous experiences. it started to scare me because it felt kind of wrong, in the sense that it shouldn't be happening. I didn't hit any more nitrous that night even though it was so insanely pleasurable.

Does anyone know what the highest dose that's safe of nasal oxytocin in a day is. tryna take some rn

I doubt anyone here knows that, I've only even read a few reports of oxytocin use anywhere, ever.

Curious about that one as it not only breaks down Cortisol in human mainly male's. who produce little to non, and cat's produce it massively.

But their seems some relationn between it an Asperger.