• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin My dog is an oxy sniffer who sniffed H for the first time

Kidcudd

Greenlighter
My bro is an oxy sniffer who sniffed H for the first time

been on oxy30 mgs for a few years, tolerance went pretty low as of recently, only snorting around 30 mg a day, sometimes less, due to a local shortage of oxys, was offered some H, for the first time, actually accepted, and within 48 hours , sniffed about 4 and a half bags, the first bag was taken around 2 am and I was perfectly functional the next morning. In a joyful mood even around 1 PM.. Then around 4 pm, sniffed another bag just out of boredom at work, around 9 pm, grabbed some more H and took about a bag and a half. I know my tolerance is low because i felt tightness in my chest as if he was mildly ODing, dizziness, your average symptoms for someone who sniffed a a decent amount of H, the 2nd batch of H i sniffed was a different batch. stronger. H is good for when someone like me when im low on cash or when i can't find oxys, but im is fully aware of the fact that long term usage of H makes Oxys less joyful due to the significant change of ones tolerance. I doesn't really care for H, i prefers oxys, now im kinda afraid of WD from my recent H experimentations within the past 48 hrs. Its my first time fucking with it, and im yet to WD from it. With my recent oxy dosages i would still go to work everyday even when i would WD from oxys, . It sucks, but its tolerable. I would be very weak and out of it, but id cut down to a certain dosage to were i would be able to continue day to day functions by taking around 15 MG's every 6 hours. Sometimes less. Sometimes 15 MG's every other day. Just want to know what's in store.. I hope these next few days won't be too bad. I would like to continue what I had goin for me As far as a low opiate tolerance, and tolerable oxy WDs.. I was pretty much a fully functional oxy user because I was taking low dosages every day if not every other day. Id go to work in the morning without em.. So what are the consequences of the past 48 hours. Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight where we don't use shit like swim or my dog,so please edit your post.

I'd be delighted to read your post and help you out once you edit all of the dog nonsense out of it. Using things like that don't protect against self-incrimination, we all know you're talking about yourself, it just makes it impossibly annoying to read. :)

I'd be delighted to read your post and help you out once you edit all of the dog nonsense out of it. Using things like that don't protect against self-incrimination, we all know you're talking about yourself, it just makes it impossibly annoying to read. :)

My mistake I know some sites use SWIM and some don't. I read a lot but its my first post. I'm editing it now, if you can help me out and give me your input afterwards, I'd appreciate it.

My mistake I know some sites use SWIM and some don't. I read a lot but its my first post. I'm editing it now, if you can help me out and give me your input afterwards, I'd appreciate it.
No worries man, I don't judge people who make that mistake because, in all honestly, a while back I made the same mistake my first post here as well! Sites don't really use things like SWIM anymore as it doesn't offer any protection whatsoever. The confusion is caused by sites using if for a while up until probably 5+ years ago where, after several court cases, if was realized that SWIMing is completely pointless. Unfortunately those who use search engines like Google still have access to thousands of archived threads that do use SWIM, so when they get to making their first post without reading other modern posts they are completely oblivious to the fact that it's considered obsolete and annoying now. At one point many years ago bluelight did use SWIM, for example.

Anyway, enough of all that history shit, to your question!

You were only using heroin for 2 days man, you shouldn't have to worry at all about any consequences from your use. Any withdrawals you experience were you to completely stop taking opiates all together would be from your oxy habit, the heroin would have absolutely no effect. It takes multiple weeks for you to develop a dependency to am opiate. I used to have a decently-high-dose oxycodone habit well before I switched to heroin. Even when I was dosing at around 80mg oxycodone/dose i still wasn't getting withdrawals. I don't think I experienced my first (and quite minor) withdrawal symptoms until after at least a month of using heroin daily.

So, basically the TL;DR version is: there shouldn't be any consequences at all from the past 48 hours. :)

Why did you post this in OD? This belongs in the Trip Reports section or as a blog post. I'm sorry to be a dick, but this shit is starting to piss me off. DUH-heroin is stronger and cheaper than 30mg of oxycodone, what a revelation. Why do you think there is a heroin epidemic in this country?? Also why would your withdrawals magically change from replacing oxy for a day or two with heroin? Your brain doesn't differentiate. If you started doing a lot of heroin on the regular your withdrawals would get worse, but the same thing would happen if you started doing huge amounts of oxycodone.