• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine My cocaine purification method, how to get pure fishscale!

bearman

Greenlighter
Okay guys ! So i'm not a chemist and 1/2 off this is based off of lejunk's acetone wash , but realize not everything is soluable in acetone!

Step 1 . Take espom salts, Bake @ 400 degrees for 30-40m until powdered.
2. Mix with acetone to make it dry (anhydrous aka without water)
3. Leave in container for a few hours.
4. Take a coffee filter, crush up cocaine as much as possible and spread it over filter
5. Take acetone, rinse 5ML of acetone per 1g of cocaine
6. Let acetone seep through the filter.
7. If you're patient let this dry a bit and transfer it from coffee filter to coffee filter to get the acetone out, and I sometimes dab it from beneth (not from above) the coffee filter with a paper towel

Isopropyl wash :) - This will remove any cut that didnt dissolve in the acetone, and will cause your cocaine to dissolve in the Iso and then fall down as a liquid which then the alcohol evaporates and youre left with pure product :) somewhat optional because you can do an acetone wash on some coke and it will come out well but not everything dissolves in acetone I know this batch of coke alot of the cut didnt dissolve with an acetone wash :(

8. Okay now you take Isopropyl alcohol and mix it with the dry espom salts, once again to make it anhydrous.
9. Okay so take the same type of coffee filter setup , put coke on filter. Pour iso over.
10. Well, now instead of the cocaine being left in the filter like it was when you poured acetone over it , your cut will be in the filter and the cocaine dissolves in the alcohol. I think the soluability of cocaine in alcohol is "Solubility in water: 200 grams per 100 mLs " so 2ML per gram. Pour 2ML per gram of cocaine, maybe add a ML extra and let it pour through the filter, your cocaine is now mixed with the alcohol in the bottom of the cup. Cut is in the filter, toss it.
11. Well, you CAN use the microwave to dissolve the alcohol but keep in mind any open flame will set it on fire. Time will obviously let it dry and the alcohol will be gone within 24h , the reason we removed the water from the ISO is because water takes ages to dry off in comparison.

Okay guys ! So i'm not a chemist and 1/2 off this is based off of lejunk's acetone wash , but realize not everything is soluable in acetone!

Step 1 . Take espom salts, Bake @ 400 degrees for 30-40m until powdered.
2. Mix with acetone to make it dry (anhydrous aka without water)
3. Leave in container for a few hours.
4. Take a coffee filter, crush up cocaine as much as possible and spread it over filter
5. Take acetone, rinse 5ML of acetone per 1g of cocaine
6. Let acetone seep through the filter.
7. If you're patient let this dry a bit and transfer it from coffee filter to coffee filter to get the acetone out, and I sometimes dab it from beneth (not from above) the coffee filter with a paper towel

Isopropyl wash :) - This will remove any cut that didnt dissolve in the acetone, and will cause your cocaine to dissolve in the Iso and then fall down as a liquid which then the alcohol evaporates and youre left with pure product :) somewhat optional because you can do an acetone wash on some coke and it will come out well but not everything dissolves in acetone I know this batch of coke alot of the cut didnt dissolve with an acetone wash :(

8. Okay now you take Isopropyl alcohol and mix it with the dry espom salts, once again to make it anhydrous.
9. Okay so take the same type of coffee filter setup , put coke on filter. Pour iso over.
10. Well, now instead of the cocaine being left in the filter like it was when you poured acetone over it , your cut will be in the filter and the cocaine dissolves in the alcohol. I think the soluability of cocaine in alcohol is "Solubility in water: 200 grams per 100 mLs " so 2ML per gram. Pour 2ML per gram of cocaine, maybe add a ML extra and let it pour through the filter, your cocaine is now mixed with the alcohol in the bottom of the cup. Cut is in the filter, toss it.
11. Well, you CAN use the microwave to dissolve the alcohol but keep in mind any open flame will set it on fire. Time will obviously let it dry and the alcohol will be gone within 24h , the reason we removed the water from the ISO is because water takes ages to dry off in comparison.

Main reason for removing water from the IPA and the Acetone is that it would dissolve a good portion of the cocaine.
Also if you pour 2mL of IPA on a gram of cocaine sitting in a coffee filter, it will go through way before it has fully dissolved all the cocaine.
Maybe the coffee filter could be sitting in the bottom a bowl or glass and that would allow you to wait for the IPA to dissolve all of the coke, and then you could just lift off the coffee filter.