• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My cocaine is too crumbly

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
I’ve been doing Coke occasionally for 20 years and most of the time had really good stuff . I’ve had good stuff sold to me in rocks and powder . Tonight the stuff I opened was in a huge rock but when scraping out the bag with my key it crumbled into powder easy . Now I know all coke is cut but why did it crumble easy into powder . Saying that I’ve had really hard coke which wasn’t as good

When you say it crumbles into powder, do you mean like there will be a rock and when you touch it or something it turns to powder?

It was a huge shiny rock , I’ve had it a week stored with silica gel to stop moisture . I like keeping coke in stock for whenever i feel like some . I opened the bag tonight and scraped at it with a key but the whole rock seemed to crumble into powder . I’ve had great Coke which was already powered and shite coke Which was rocked

We can't really judge coke purity by how crumbly it is. Could be you just pulled all the moisture out of it. I know there are some volatiles in coke from the manufacturing process that usually make it oily and shiny, maybe all those vaporized off and the silica dried out any water that was in it causing it to get really dry.

If you're concerned about purity you could always do an acetone wash to remove some cuts.

So even though it’s crumbly it could still be decent quality? . Just that in the past I’ve had a gram in rock and it’s never just fell apart . I haven’t tried it yet but was worried it was gonna be crap when I noticed it crumbly