• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My Cityss backkk! ambien & gabapentin for H WD

EastCoast

Bluelighter
What?s up fam! Lol

Okay so I?m back on here because I fucked up for the first time in a year !

I have been using now for only 10-12 days in a row and I saved 3/4th of a bag for tomorrow morning, and then comes the withdraw . Now I know your goin say, ?it?s only been 2 weeks , so just toughen it up, it won?t be that bad (nor long)

BUT

A couple days ago it took me all day to get some and by that time I was at the 16 hourish
Mark and it was bloody hell hahah. This is because I have been on kratom everyday for the past year (besides these last 10 days of using H) .

My question is simple.. I have unlimited amounts of both ambien and gabapatin and also bags full of kratom (unfortunately head shop brands , cuz I have been to lazy to order online :/ ) With all that being said , do you guys think the kratom/gaba/ambien combo will help greatly ? I have never used ambien for this , neither gaba. So I?m wondering...

Last time I fucked up, I got in a tragic accident and lost both of my lower legs (it?s okay yall you can laugh lol) and I was in the hospital for 2 months getting pumped with fentanyl, because this time last year I was using, so they had too. But when leaving the hospital in California to get back to jersey, I opted out in getting another fent patch order, instead I chose withdraws . During that withdraw (which is supposed to be the worst) was actually quite easy.. because my doctor in cali gave me clonodine patches, and gaba (so I lied I did use gaba for w/d before but I don?t remember if the gaba even helped , because I was also using kolonpin through the same doc, but my mother was literally only giving me a certain amount each day haha / so I did not use it that often for the withdraws..( the doc literally gave me a filled doggy bag of opiate withdraw remedies lol ) and it worked.. easiest withdraw of my life ...

So I know my 3 way combo I got now is not as strong as clonodine and klonopin but what do you guys/girls think?? Will the kratom step up to the plate and swing me to victory with the help of gabapatin and ambien??!!

Love you all. Happy to be back!

Bump! Sorry all for bumping. If someone can just read and lmk that would be great !

Gabapentin will be your best friend out of all the meds you have. You'll have to take larger than prescribed amounts, probably 600 to 800 mgs every few hours or earlier if you feel the withdrawals coming on. Don't take huge amounts at once as it's wasted since your body can't process it. I don't know how much ambien you have, but if you have a lot you can use it during the day and it acts almost like a benzo (I did that during withdrawal from oxycodone and oxymorphone years ago). Take Ambien at night to help you sleep, but you'll probably wake up in 4 hours needing more.

Headshop Kratom is weak but if you can stomach it try taking twice your normal dose.

I believe the meds you have will get you through because H is eliminated quickly and as such it's a shorter withdrawal than most prescription narcotics.

I'm sure others will give you advice too.

Ok, all due respect, your thread title has nothing to do with the subject, which is ok, (I guess? ) However may be why you have gotten delayed anwsers

Checked because had a semi - decent line if had needed to close it

Anyway, you go on about clonidine, well, go get some. Seriously, even an ER can script a month supply, and surely woulf give you at least 10 or 15 tablets /- really, you could get Ativan, although that is more luck based (*especially * w/ heroin in your system) although l, once you get into deep wd something to keep in mind( I guess ) - Anyway, you can get clonidine, seriously. Am just letting you know if it helped enough, then with decent doses of gabapentin, this could actually be relatively smooth, although, morphine wd shall linger longer than fentanly, it still seems an intermediate look wd syndrome overall

Wait, Ambien? This could be really f#%*in' smooth. Ambien is akin to a selective benzodiazepine type medication, that is a sedative:/hypnotic with some anxyiolytic effects as well. More mild than K pins, however, a couple Ambien can be quite relaxing

So, gabapentin for RLS, (among other things) and Zolpidem (Ambien) for anti-Anxiety, sleep, and relaxation, also appetite stimulant

Some like to smoke cannabis, don't recommend it, although if you smoke and it relaxes you, sure

A couple weeks and, all goes well, you shall have withdrawn, voluntarily, a second time

Ok, luck on Ed, just take test doses of each med, then double up if needed, and go from there / 15-20mg ambien = 1mg Lorazepam, although That figure is deceiving because of Ambiens selectivity

Alright, Peace, in the city? Lorne