• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants My best friend did Adderall last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotaquickquestion

Greenlighter
So my best friend decided to try adderall, and he was wondering how long typically does one want to wait to do it again?
He was taking 5mg at a time, and took a total of 50mg. He told me he takes IR and not XR.

He has done MDMA before and was told you only want to do that no more than twice a month if that, so he was curious if there's a period he should wait before doing it again?

Also he was curious if doing MDMA at a show next weekend after doing adderall last night would be dangerous because of how close he would be doing them. (He mentioned they effect (affect?) different neurotransmitters but still wanted me to ask for him)

I looked around the forum and couldn't find anything, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this as well.

well first of all adderall can be taking DAILY. its not the same thing as MDMA. if he goes to a concert he can very well take MDMA (althought I doublt it is real mdma...* no, it wont be dangerous to take MDMA a week after you took an adderall dose...

Well you can also take mdma and just about anything else every day. I imagine OP wants to avoid tolerance. Amphetamine tolerance is a fickle beast. I don't have much experience with them personally so Ill let someone else comment on how often you want to space your doses.

But just like cruelbri said, it's not dangerous to take mdma a week after taking Adderall.

well first of all adderall can be taking DAILY. its not the same thing as MDMA. if he goes to a concert he can very well take MDMA (althought I doublt it is real mdma...* no, it wont be dangerous to take MDMA a week after you took an adderall dose...

Thanks!
I'll let him know that he's safe.

Are there any supplements he should take to help reup his dopamine after taking that much adderall?

Yeah.. taking 50mg of Adderall isn't going to do anything to fuck with MDMA a week later... and Adderall isn't a super crazy dangerous drug or anything, by itself, or even with other CERTAIN drugs.. I take it everyday, along with subutex, and clonazepam(klonopin), and I feel wonderful these days, just don't want to take too much of anything if combined with other drugs... I only take 20mg a day though.. it could be dangerous if I took like 100mg or more a day or some shit with my other meds.. but I don't like Adderall too much after like 50-60mg.. Your friend is fine to take mdma next weekend! there are 6 year olds that take Adderall every day.. granted usually not too much Adderall, but its a relatively safe stimulant, compared to something like cocaine or meth, off the street.

MDMA is quite enjoyable with amphetamines and a popular mix. I have came across a lot of e pills containing mdma and amphetamines. As far as HR I'm not sure, but it was pretty enjoyable

^ yeah I believe I have also had ex pills with amp in them... the few times I took it. They felt like amp, with a bit of MDMA or something similar, seeing as most ex pills don't actually have real pure MDMA in them anymore! but whatever they were, I was sure feeling pretty fucking ecstatic! lol. Now I have come across "molly capsules, quite a few times, and I got them from a very reliable source, and truly I believe they had actual real MDMA in them.. I have never felt so amazing in my life as I did one night, when I got one of these capsules for free, and also smoked some very good crack and very good weed! NOW THAT was fucking bliss.. taking a hit of the best crack you can get, while rolling on MDMA! WHEEEWWW! and then smoking a blunt of some purple bud, with one other person... that was a fucking great night, and I got laid too, after all of this.. probably one of the best nights I have ever had.. hahah.. ALSO, though I may have done this, I don't recommend anyone who takes mdma or whatever the fuck is in the molly pills you get, to go smoke crack... never smoke crack, especially if you have an addictive personality.. its fun at first, but that shit will take over your life, and take all of your money when you get suddenly hooked, like I did.. just tried it a handful of times, and got some really good shit one of those times, better than I was used to, and I went on a 3 year binge, smoking all day everyday, now I have managed to get back to using it just occasionally.. probably because I have a script of Adderall.. its kind of like the methadone for cocaine addicts, for me it is.. like I love the feeling of Adderall, and totally enjoy it and how it helps me live with ADHD, but whenever I have a grip of money, I still want to go grab some coke or crack and do it once the Adderall has worn off, or even if it hasn't, I just get this urge to get some coke... sorry, kind of went a little off topic here lol.

Actually real MDMA pills are at like 10 year highs. Still around 50% so test, test, test. But yeah amp and MDMA rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.