• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My B'Day Cocktail - Advice Please

Pills must go first if anything, and only stick to the same kind if possible. Have 2 or 3 max of the same pill (yes those pills have enough MDMA in them to use up all the serotonin in your body, so why bother with more?).
I would strongly recommend to "not" have the meth/coke first. This is my personal choice because I have seen alot of bad experiences from having speed, not realising they have had too much of it then dropping a strong MDMA pill. The butterflies and overwealming feeling you get from the MDMA while rushing on meth/speed can cause shocking nausia. I have seen alot of people throwing up for hours on end from this. I girl I know was throwing up for 10 hours and it was a very bad sight, just from her stupidity of taking the speed then dropping a pill 45 mins later. Just take it easy, make sure you having fun and if your having fun on a small amount of drugs stay that way, just dose up in small amounts to make your night last longer. Remember, pill first, wait until your peak is nearly over then have the meth. Others might disagree but I stick to this method and it works good for me.
Anyway, listen to everyone here and please man be careful. It's not worth trashing yourself just for one night. Take care.
[ 24 April 2002: Message edited by: MOTOMAN ]

*NRG*
How much coke are you intending to take and of what quality (rock or not?)
aint got it yet so not entirely sure, altho coke is quite hard 2 get in Adelaide, so I imagine it will be powder.
Assuming it is powder, and I only wanna try it to get a feel for wat it's like b4 the nite starts, how much do u recommend I have? What if it's rock? I know my limits wen it comes to meth, but I don't wanna get totalled from the coke early on.
MOTOMAN
I would strongly recommend to "not" have the meth/coke first.Really?? I always have had meth first (this is wat I'm most experienced with, approx 6yrs) then drop my pill weneva the highlight of the nite will occur (best DJ wateva). I find if I drop a pill early, it takes a lot outta me and I'm wasted for the rest of the nite......I only wanna be wasted cum recovery, which is why I figure I'll meth at nite, dance my ass off, then stop meth and take pills

I've found it to be readily available in Adelaide but you have to know the right people I suppose. Most of the coke I've had has been rock. I had 11/2g over about 3 hours. Which was to much for me but it was really strong stuff. Coke is a really suttle drug but you know when you've had to much. ie. numb body, shakes, pins and needles etc. It will thrash your body so take it easy.

I'll most likely get a g....so if I take 1/2 a g max with dinner and drinks, then wait 1-2hours after the physical FX wear off b4 taking nething else, do u think this will trash me too much, or make taking meth dangerous?

You should be fine. The meth will keep you going no problems. From my experience there is no problem with mixing these drugs just with taking to much. A 1/2g isn't really that much and shouldn't pose a problem. You'll see what I mean. For me the Meth is usually the worse drug. Alot of people mix meth with coke (crank I think its called). I'd be more worried about the GHB and 5 pills! I'll probably see you out :) You know the place to be this saturday night in Adelaide

Brown Kisses are mdma.. i tested them..
blue abc, blue kangaroo, red toyota are much better then the kisses..
i thought the kisses weren't very clean, probably a good idea to give them a miss this time round.

Personally if I were you I'd get rid of the coke!! Not that I do drugs or anything ;) , but I think that if you were to try coke then it'd be better to do by itself and it should be made the only drug that you do for the whole night.
If you're going to have meth then pills then cut down on the meth heaps too, and swallowing rather than snorting would be better too, that way you're not fully methed up for the whole night. I'd say stick to having between 1/2 to 1 point, but do it slowly throughout the night.Maybe if you're going to do G then either have it with the meth (if you do that only have 1 or 2 doses and DON'T overdo it) or have it after the pills. If you want the pills in the morning then I suggest having them in halves so that you can take it easier and not totally get off guts, although if you did take it easy the night before then maybe try plugging or snorting, but if you do those then definately only have halves at a time, and you should probably only put aside one or two otherwise they'll be a waste of pills.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make sure that before your birthday celebrations that for the few days beforehand that you eat properly, get enough sleep, get your proper vitamin intake, and PRELOAD ON 5HTP!!! If you preload then your rolls will be much more intense and enjoyable which will make it more special for your birthday, but if you preload then YOU MUST POSTLOAD!!!! or you will have a very very very bad Tuesday!! 5HTP will be your lifesaver on this, and I guarantee that if you do that (unless you're a pill munching whore that has 3 or 4 pills every weekend) there's no way you'll want any more than 2 and that will be pushing it. ;)
For info on plugging go here: http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=32&t=000019
For info on 5HTP pre and post loading go here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=002969
and here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=002552
One thing to remember though is that moderation is always a hell of a lot better than going hardcore!!! Mixing drugs isn't the smartest idea a lot of the time if not for the fact that it could be a dangerous combo, but for the fact that your comedown will be much nastier than what it would have been if you only had of had 1 or 2 drugs for the night. However if you do it this way and only have little amounts at a time then at least you won't be going "hard at it", and you'll still have a good time cause you'll actually remember it!!!!!!!!!
*Please feel free to comment on my post cause I've just spent quite a bit of time working on it.* :)

The reason I say have the meth first is that it lasts a bloody long time for me. I get about 8 hours out of it if I have it. If you have that first it's gona be in your body for a longer time than what the MDMA would be. Anyway, it's different for everyone. I am not saying it will kill you if you do it your way, but you just don't want to ruin your night as alot of my friends have when mixing speed with MDMA.

/\ /\ I agree with you there totally!!!!!
That was why I mentioned swallowing rather than snorting.

i cant really comment on the g, meth or coke because im yet to try them, however in my opinion taking 5 pills is pointless.
generally, i drop a whole pill about midnight, and have another half round 3 or 4am, and possibly a 2nd half again if i know ive got time to recover in the rest of the week. ive been doing this for nearly 2 years, and ive never had more than 2 and a half pills in one night. simply because, i find that having more than 1.5 pills does nothing for me... ive noted some people who say they get fucked if they have 3 etc, have 3 separate peaks in one night and stuff. but for me once im up off at least a whole pill, seratoninwise, its a constant journey downwards. more pills will keep me awake and cause my jaw to go haywire, but thats about it.
of course, this may just be my body, but in any case, once your seratonin supply is diminished, and you have more pills youre increasing the risk of neurotoxicity, so i wouldnt suggest having more than 3 pills at most - i doubt youd need more.
your second choice of substances for the night sounds far more sensible than the first, hope you enjoy it!
:)

*NRG*
I'd be more worried about the GHB and 5 pills! I'll probably see you out You know the place to be this saturday night in Adelaide
Yeah I don't like taking pills and ghb, which is why I won't have ne GHB @ recov. As 4 this sat nite...change of venue WTF? aint goin but I might cya @ recov. b sure 2 get ure tic 4 Adelaide Cup long weekend...that's my b'day :)
Pekkie & melancholic
usually I have around 2 to 5 points and 1 to 2 pills in a nite....think I'll play it by ear, and be twice as careful If I get the coke (maybe only half as much meth). I find the 3rd pill usually does Sweet FA as well, which is why I was gonna start out by havin 1/2, then 1 and a 1/2 once round 1 is ova, and gradually increase the dose if I feel like more afta.
Thanx 2 everyone who posted!!! every post has given me something else to think about, cheers :) ....can't tell u how many usefull things I've learnt off this site, it's certainly helped me stay healthy (2 a degree) and have fun ;) THANX BLUELIGHT (bluelighters, techs and admins) U ROCK!!!!